Club 1872 Statement

superkai

7 hours ago, scotty1976 said:

The investigations we will demand specifically involve, but are not limited to, the actions of several boards, individual board members and employees of Celtic Football Club, across a variety of issues which have been in the public domain for many years but never properly addressed by the football authorities.

Forget just threatening this.  We should be doing this anyway. 

Bang on the money here ,it's ok for other clubs to make demands ,I don't think it's fitting for our board to say things like this, but since its a fans group ,anything goes 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, superkai said:

Club 1872 info@club1872.co.uk via cmail19.com

Club 1872 has taken some time to consider the verdict in the ‘Big Tax Case’ (BTC) as we wanted to gauge the immediate reaction of sections of the media, Scottish football clubs, their supporters groups and the Scottish football authorities. That reaction has been, in the main, as hysterical, inaccurate and agenda driven as we expected. It appears there is still a desire in certain quarters for Scottish football to eat itself alive.

Contrary to the line taken by several dishonest media commentators, encouraged predominantly by Peter Lawwell and Celtic Football Club, this result does not mean that Rangers have “broken the law”, “acted illegally”, “cheated” or gained any sporting advantage through the historic use of EBT payments.

The Lord Nimmo Smith tribunal dealt comprehensively with this matter and, as the SFA has correctly reiterated, is final and binding.

Despite this, we remain concerned that the SPFL board may attempt to act on behalf of Celtic in this matter. It is our belief that a small number of other SPFL clubs, including Aberdeen and Dundee Utd, would like to see them do so. We are also aware that historically the SPFL lawyer, Rod McKenzie has taken an extremely hostile attitude towards Rangers Football Club which we do not believe is founded in his legal opinions.

Should it be the case that the SPFL do decide to act for the benefit of Celtic, then the clubs represented on that board should be aware that Club 1872, and we are sure Rangers Football Club and the wider Rangers support, will use every legal means necessary to challenge those who promote, support or facilitate such a course of action.

That will include, but not be limited to, mounting a legal challenge to the SPFL, boycotting publications whose journalists misreport the facts of the matter and demanding SPFL and SFA investigations into any and all dubious actions by those clubs over the period of the last 50 years.

The investigations we will demand specifically involve, but are not limited to, the actions of several boards, individual board members and employees of Celtic Football Club, across a variety of issues which have been in the public domain for many years but never properly addressed by the football authorities.

We will also demand that the football authorities open multiple investigations and examine in public, and in detail, all deals which allowed Scottish football clubs to write off their debts and the fit and proper status of all majority and joint owners of SPFL clubs. We will not be lectured on integrity, sporting or otherwise, by the clubs involved.

The last time there was an attempt to steal our titles, those involved operated in an environment where Rangers and the Rangers support were in a state of turmoil. The focus of our support was in removing various unsavoury characters from within our own club. That will not be the case this time and any clubs, club officials and commentators involved in any such dishonest and self-serving campaign will be met by wide-ranging, robust, legal and economic challenges at every step of the way.

It would be our preference for Scottish football to return to a more normalised condition where sporting endeavour on the pitch is the source of rivalry between clubs. If that is not the wish of the wider Scottish footballing community then they will find us to be extremely committed opponents nonetheless.

54 and counting.

Club 1872

I'm confused, what do they mean when they refer to Celtic benefitting? If they steal our titles, surely they won't give them to Celtic?

1 minute ago, Dlydon81 said:

I'm confused, what do they mean when they refer to Celtic benefitting? If they steal our titles, surely they won't give them to Celtic?

Most believe that is the plan regarding leagues Fuck knows how cups would work, probably void.

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

Most believe that is the plan regarding leagues Fuck knows how cups would work, probably void.

Ok, I'd be shocked if that is the outcome. I hope Club72 will fight just as hard if they simply strip our titles as that would be a scandal enough even without then giving them to Celtic!

1 hour ago, Dlydon81 said:

Ok, I'd be shocked if that is the outcome. I hope Club72 will fight just as hard if they simply strip our titles as that would be a scandal enough even without then giving them to Celtic!

Agreed ? it is my reading of where slit eyes wants to go with this. 

10 hours ago, will2203 said:

Oh, we do love a good statement.

wish people would grow a pair and get on with life!

Some folks need to get out a bit more,....coming to a game at Ibrox would be a tentative step in the right direction.

So you can't defend the Club AND go to games?Love this statement and it's intent and that's coming from a season ticket holder of probably far more years than you.Only difference probably was I was brought up on our history and traditions.That means No Surrender on and off the pitch.It seems to me you are in need of the one thing you are saying others need to grow judging from this post and attitude!

19 hours ago, will2203 said:

Oh, we do love a good statement.

wish people would grow a pair and get on with life!

Some folks need to get out a bit more,....coming to a game at Ibrox would be a tentative step in the right direction.

Are you serious? So you think it'll be ok to take our titles?

Im a ST holder and I loved the statement. About time someone spoke up for us.

6 hours ago, Dlydon81 said:

I can't believe bears are even talking about this, lads settle down it's not going to happen. We should fight them tooth and nail don't get me wrong, but imo we shouldn't be entertaining any of their deluded ideas

6 hours ago, Dlydon81 said:

On second read I think they mean celtics benefits as any titles stripped would take Celtic closer to us, which is as we all know what Celtic crave

17 hours ago, WWTC said:

I think the co-op soft loans and overdraft, which terms and securities were hastily changed pre Treasury Enquiry, might crop up at some point. Maybe. 

Westhorn land deal,Major Shareholder director of Bank rattled for Money Laundering also Read Glackin report and Moriarty Tribunal hes in the same boat as Whyte shouldnt pass a fit and proper person by the SFA unfortunately some of our Fans dismiss some of the diamonds uncovered by some of the bloggers on our side

It feels like we just need to get all the statements (on both sides) out there and then this will quieten down. There was always going to be a flurry of statements on this.

unfortunately our haters already have another reason to mock us due to the BTC and they won't let us forget it!

2 hours ago, Dlydon81 said:

It feels like we just need to get all the statements (on both sides) out there and then this will quieten down. There was always going to be a flurry of statements on this.

unfortunately our haters already have another reason to mock us due to the BTC and they won't let us forget it!

ANOTHER reason to mock us???THEY will never let US forget it???

With their shady goings on and history of cover ups then there is NOTHING they can ever have to mock anyone.Totally the opposite to be honest!

Fuck I do wonder about some posters on here.The post I quoted should never even enter into a fellow Bears head never mind appear in black and white.Hang your head in shame!!!!!!

1 hour ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

With their shady goings on and history of cover ups then there is NOTHING they can ever have to mock anyone.Totally the opposite to be honest!

Fuck I do wonder about some posters on here.The post I quoted should never even enter into a fellow Bears head never mind appear in black and white.Hang your head in shame!!!!!!

The problem with them is that they don't see the irony in doing everything they can to discredit our great club.

They genuinely think that it was nothing to do with them harbouring a paedophile but it was the the boys club. They are somehow blind to the fact that even after Jock threw the paedo out on his arse as soon as he was gone celtic re-employed the monster where he was free to abuse and ruin as many lives as he wanted.

They don't think it's ironic that most of their past team used tax avoidance schemes and HMRC are chasing them for money. They say we couldn't afford the players when we used the EBT scheme yet Desmond Dermot actually paid, out of his own pocket, for players that their club genuinely couldn't afford and he is on the list for tax avoidance and allegedly a bank he is heavily involved with is being done for money laundering and tax evasion- both illegal.

They boo and heckle their own fans who serve in the armed forces and don't see the irony that it is because of these brave people that they have the freedom that gives them the very right to have an opinion!

They have no shame and no morals.

5 hours ago, Dlydon81 said:

Mock us????? 

Just reply with what is worse underpaying your tax bill or shagging weans and covering it up. 

Mock us my fucking arse. 

On 08/07/2017 at 1:16 PM, superkai said:

Club 1872 info@club1872.co.uk via cmail19.com

54 and counting.

Club 1872

Why not demand this regardless...

1872 good statement but we all know nothing will shut the obsessed Morons up.

we need to boycott the teams against us hit them in the pocket.

Even  if a few hundred fans turn up at away games it will still cost them on police and security etc.

We have the support to fight back.

2 hours ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Bloody hell open your ears and your eyes.  they are mocking us already because of what has happened to us over the last 5/6years and the tax case. 

At no point in my post did I say it was justified or we deserve it or that It shows we should be ashamed.  It makes my skin crawl just thinking about it but I'm not going to apologise for just pointing out what is bloody obvious. 

41 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Mock us????? 

Just reply with what is worse underpaying your tax bill or shagging weans and covering it up. 

Mock us my fucking arse. 

? They are already bloody mocking us!  It doesn't matter whether it's justified or not - it's bloody well happening.

28 minutes ago, Dlydon81 said:

? They are already bloody mocking us!  It doesn't matter whether it's justified or not - it's bloody well happening.

?? Someone can only mock you if you let them. 

It appears from your response that you believe we deserve to be mocked. 

It's very good statement as long as it's acted upon, I've got statements running out of my ears, this one has intent about it mentioning the cracks in their armour for previous misdemeanors not properly addressed by those in authority, I look forward to the next move, let's not wait for them, best form of defence is attack, bring it on !

image.gif.b76be65906c221d9a4a69fa878181cd9.gif

1 hour ago, Dlydon81 said:

Bloody hell open your ears and your eyes.  they are mocking us already because of what has happened to us over the last 5/6years and the tax case. 

At no point in my post did I say it was justified or we deserve it or that It shows we should be ashamed.  It makes my skin crawl just thinking about it but I'm not going to apologise for just pointing out what is bloody obvious. 

Open my eyes and ears?Dont give any of them a chance mate.Minute they even try any shit just batter in with some home truths and it suddenly goes very quiet.Funny never had your experience of being mocked.Maybe you should be more vocal yourself???

7 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

?? Someone can only mock you if you let them. 

It appears from your response that you believe we deserve to be mocked. 

Yeh, well I've been to 3 old firm games since we were demoted and watched all the rest and anyone pretending that we're not being mocked is kidding themselves on. 

there was plenty of complaints on here after each game that we just sat and did nothing to their goading so I don't know why what I've said is so outrageous.