The paedophile apologist Graham Spiers speaks...

Virtuoso

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Our continued reference to paedophillia in here is  embarrassing 

our obsession with what no mark cunts say about us is worrying 

Day after day, it's never ending 

Daily we are being handed out lessons in morality. Often by those who have and continue to ignore the worst of crimes and without doubt the worst scandal to ever have  have occurred in Scottish Football.

Its unfortunate mate but whilst people keep pointing the finger at us this is going to be raised as it is clear evidence that these individuals do not give a jot for fairness and justice.  

Didn't read it , and didn't need to. Why do people give this arsehole the time of day? He is a nonentity and an irrelevance. His only vehicle to get any attention is his poisonous rantings about Rangers. Fuck him now and forever.

3 hours ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

Didn't bother reading it tbh the cunts a typical rabid fenian bastard and I personally hope the cunt chokes on his communion wafer the twisted faced taigy fuckwit...

The really sad thing is that this man was brought up in the freedom and liberty of the Protestant faith.

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

The really sad thing is that this man was brought up in the freedom and liberty of the Protestant faith.

If that's the case then its worse than we thought a turncoat always is..... always trying desperately to fit in with the delusional pagan worshippers he has zero backbone a snake in the grass.... a bastard who is no doubt a shame on his family...he strikes me as an individual who had no friends at school an obnoxious sanctimonious prick who's main aim in life is now solely focussed on slandering the same faith, beliefs and way of life as those family members and peers he grew up with.... there was obvious an unhappy childhood or incident in his life that set him on this sad and lonely pathway that led him into the "career" as just another failed journalist fired from his last job and using social media to stir up controversy to get his sad pathetic existence noticed by anyone who will listen....I despise him as much as I Pitty the bastard as he is certain to die a miserable lonely old man and hopefully with his last drawn out breath he screams out "e.....b.......t's" :craphead:

2 hours ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

If that's the case then its worse than we thought a turncoat always is..... always trying desperately to fit in with the delusional pagan worshippers he has zero backbone a snake in the grass.... a bastard who is no doubt a shame on his family...he strikes me as an individual who had no friends at school an obnoxious sanctimonious prick who's main aim in life is now solely focussed on slandering the same faith, beliefs and way of life as those family members and peers he grew up with.... there was obvious an unhappy childhood or incident in his life that set him on this sad and lonely pathway that led him into the "career" as just another failed journalist fired from his last job and using social media to stir up controversy to get his sad pathetic existence noticed by anyone who will listen....I despise him as much as I Pitty the bastard as he is certain to die a miserable lonely old man and hopefully with his last drawn out breath he screams out "e.....b.......t's" :craphead:

Couldn't have put it better myself mate. Guy is a cunt.

3 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Remember when he used to kid on he'd been a lifelong Rangers fan, and his crusade to get rid of the loyalist culture was for the benefit of the club? Funny how he stopped that once enough Jambos pointed out he used to go to Tynecastle as a wean, then he'd backtrack to he'd go to both teams' games - one with his dad, one with his uncle - and gradually dropped the pretence. 

7 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Does Graham also feel the English FA should strip Arsenal of their league title won during 2003/04 as they used an EBT scheme?  Does he feel Portsmouth should be stripped of its FA cup?  Should Barcelona be stripped of all its recent titles and Champions League wins due to its tax dealings?  Or, does he just want Rangers to be investigated in isolation?

It's also worth pointing out that many employees of Celtic have/are using tax avoidance and evasion.  Lennon (a former manager), Sutton, and Hartson, were all part of the same failed tax avoidance scheme.  Dermot (their biggest shareholder) is balls deep in tax avoidance over in Panama and possibly even evasion of tax.  Dermot claimed that he himself funded the 'saving of Celtic' in 1994 and the signing of players such as Robbie Keane years later.  Could Celtic have afforded these advantages if not for the tax dodging of Mr.Desmond?  Peter Lawell aslo uses tax avoidance schemes as was revealed in a newspaper story just a few months ago.  How sure can we be, that without the use of tax avoidance, Peter wouldn't take up a role at another club who can pay him more?

Add Athletic Madrid to that who are in the process of paying back 171M € in unpaid taxes dating back decades .They've won at least two Europa cups and 1 la Liga in that time and I've yet to read one single word about stripping trophies from them either .As we've previously stated many time wee sad bitter Scotland is trying to eat itself.

https://themanthebheastscanttame.wordpress.com/2015/08/19/the-ecumenical-and-economical-with-the-truth-graham-speirs/

Spiers Will forever be known as the journalist who said we'd cheated only to then deny it live on tv. Sadly because of that shameful performance he's now the only "Rangers man ? " who wanted us to lose the appeal. He's now a friend of all things celt*c and absolutely no loss to us.