Friendlies Lined Up?

1 hour ago, Reformation Bear said:

Wonder if that is under instruction from the Rangers health and fitness coaches.  Beer allegedly......

• Reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases. Beer contains vitamin B6, which protects against heart diseases.     The Support need plenty of beer though because the way Pedro has got the team playing is increasing the risk of heart attacks by a big factor. 
  • Helps prevent anemia and includes vitamin B12 which is essential for maintaining normal growth, good memory and concentration.     And if this team needs anything it is to develop a good memory of winning games, especially OF games and for a defence to bloody well concentrate on defending properly.
  • Helps to lower blood pressure compared to people that consume similar amounts of wine or other spirits.    And by fuck does the blood pressure of a lot of the Support - mine included - need to be lowered after the mess the manager and team have made of the EL games against lowly Luxembourg part timers. 
  • Increases the potency and impact of vitamin E, which is a major antioxidant in the body and important part of the maintenance of healthy skin, while also slowing down the aging process.      Again the Support need plenty of beer because the way Pedro and his team are going about business so far is adding years to our lives 
  • Helps prevent dementia and coronary disease with its levels of 'good cholesterol'.     The more the merrier because right now Pedro and the team risk being contributors to dementia and heart attacks.
  • Is a stress buster.  Which is good because the manager and results like the EL results sure are bringing about increased levels of stress. 
  • Acts as a diuretic and significantly increases urination....which helps in the removal of toxins and waste materials from the body.     Well Pedro and the team sure did take the piss with the game in Luxembourg.

So maybe Alnwick is acting on orders from the diet people at the Rangers Training Centre. 

Either that or he, along with the rest of the squad, are actually being rewarded with some holiday time. 

One of the funniest posts on here in a long while. Well done, mate.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

Wonder if that is under instruction from the Rangers health and fitness coaches.  Beer allegedly......

• Reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases. Beer contains vitamin B6, which protects against heart diseases.     The Support need plenty of beer though because the way Pedro has got the team playing is increasing the risk of heart attacks by a big factor. 
  • Helps prevent anemia and includes vitamin B12 which is essential for maintaining normal growth, good memory and concentration.     And if this team needs anything it is to develop a good memory of winning games, especially OF games and for a defence to bloody well concentrate on defending properly.
  • Helps to lower blood pressure compared to people that consume similar amounts of wine or other spirits.    And by fuck does the blood pressure of a lot of the Support - mine included - need to be lowered after the mess the manager and team have made of the EL games against lowly Luxembourg part timers. 
  • Increases the potency and impact of vitamin E, which is a major antioxidant in the body and important part of the maintenance of healthy skin, while also slowing down the aging process.      Again the Support need plenty of beer because the way Pedro and his team are going about business so far is adding years to our lives 
  • Helps prevent dementia and coronary disease with its levels of 'good cholesterol'.     The more the merrier because right now Pedro and the team risk being contributors to dementia and heart attacks.
  • Is a stress buster.  Which is good because the manager and results like the EL results sure are bringing about increased levels of stress. 
  • Acts as a diuretic and significantly increases urination....which helps in the removal of toxins and waste materials from the body.     Well Pedro and the team sure did take the piss with the game in Luxembourg.

So maybe Alnwick is acting on orders from the diet people at the Rangers Training Centre. 

Either that or he, along with the rest of the squad, are actually being rewarded with some holiday time. 

Or he is having family/friends round who aren't professional footballers and drink beer?

Just a wild and crazy theory to throw in the mix with all the rest.:sherlock:

1 hour ago, PRW. said:

Killie behind closed doors today. 2 away fixtures down south due to be announced in the next couple of days for the end of the month according to a FF poster

40 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

Sheffield Wednesday 30th July.

Screenshot_20170710-105733.jpg

14 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Screenshot_20170710-105733.jpg

last time was brilliant however Rangers are robbing me blind and it costs me a fortune for away games :lol:

So I'm off it. But hope it's good for all those who attend if it goes ahead

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

last time was brilliant however Rangers are robbing me blind and it costs me a fortune for away games :lol:

So I'm off it. But hope it's good for all those who attend if it goes ahead

I've not seen us play down south so I'm hoping this happens. 

2 minutes ago, PRW. said:

The Sheffield game last time was superb, just after Bristol away too. 

Bristol was the most horrendous day of my life. Stuck on a bus on the hottest day of the British year at 30'. No air con or openable windows on the bus ?? can't believe the driver made it home alive 

2 minutes ago, SK RFC said:

Bristol was the most horrendous day of my life. Stuck on a bus on the hottest day of the British year at 30'. No air con or openable windows on the bus ?? can't believe the driver made it home alive 

Neither did ours :lol: everycunt stripping aff pishing of sweat, it was fuckin roastin

On ‎08‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 9:58 PM, Bydo said:

I hear we are playing Tynecasyle FC soon. Easy win I reckon. Even fringe players like MOH and Forrester should shine in a game like that.

Heard we got beat 2-1 in this game with 6 of our new stars in the team.

33 minutes ago, OhW said:

Do the people giving excuses for the Progres defeat realise that we were so certain of avoiding the most humiliating European exit ever that we didn't even have a backup plan for pre-season?

I'd imagine clubs would like a concrete agreement rather than 'we might play you, might not'. We are now out so have dates available that weren't available before. I don't see much wrong here.