Friendlies Lined Up?

21 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

Wonder if that is under instruction from the Rangers health and fitness coaches.  Beer allegedly......

• Reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases. Beer contains vitamin B6, which protects against heart diseases.     The Support need plenty of beer though because the way Pedro has got the team playing is increasing the risk of heart attacks by a big factor. 
  • Helps prevent anemia and includes vitamin B12 which is essential for maintaining normal growth, good memory and concentration.     And if this team needs anything it is to develop a good memory of winning games, especially OF games and for a defence to bloody well concentrate on defending properly.
  • Helps to lower blood pressure compared to people that consume similar amounts of wine or other spirits.    And by fuck does the blood pressure of a lot of the Support - mine included - need to be lowered after the mess the manager and team have made of the EL games against lowly Luxembourg part timers. 
  • Increases the potency and impact of vitamin E, which is a major antioxidant in the body and important part of the maintenance of healthy skin, while also slowing down the aging process.      Again the Support need plenty of beer because the way Pedro and his team are going about business so far is adding years to our lives 
  • Helps prevent dementia and coronary disease with its levels of 'good cholesterol'.     The more the merrier because right now Pedro and the team risk being contributors to dementia and heart attacks.
  • Is a stress buster.  Which is good because the manager and results like the EL results sure are bringing about increased levels of stress. 
  • Acts as a diuretic and significantly increases urination....which helps in the removal of toxins and waste materials from the body.     Well Pedro and the team sure did take the piss with the game in Luxembourg.

So maybe Alnwick is acting on orders from the diet people at the Rangers Training Centre. 

Either that or he, along with the rest of the squad, are actually being rewarded with some holiday time. 

In Turkey on Holibags waiters are wondering why I'm crying into an iPad, so funny thanks.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 08/07/2017 at 3:56 PM, Orange and Blue said:

Don't know if alot of the first team will be involved. 

Screenshot_20170615-160834.png

Going down for this - just bought tickets.  But now heard we are playing Sheffield Wednesday on the Sunday maybe.  Not a happy teddy.

10 hours ago, PRW. said:

Neither did ours :lol: everycunt stripping aff pishing of sweat, it was fuckin roastin

Tell me about it bro. Standing in that stadium like a pure junkie. Tshirt drenched in sweat like you've just came out the shower ???

17 minutes ago, PRW. said:

This is actually happening :lol: 

I hope not. because what's been passed on by the person who told him ain't good. 

I'd imagine we will have a new manager in a month if true. 

Things ain't good behind the scenes. He will confirm that when he sees this 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I hope not. because what's been passed on by the person who told him ain't good. 

Can confirm this as well

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

this is a serious confirm Frank. not a Frank confirm :lol:

Not sure I like what you're implying here, I'm always serious...

Nah seriously should just punt him now, give any new manager a few weeks to work with the squad before the Motherwell game, it's going to end in disaster, that's obvious from the outside looking in, if things are bad behind the scenes everyone should just be put out of their misery.

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I hate riddles! Is pedro on his way out of we play Marseille? Or is he allegedly on his way out anyway?

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Get it spilled @Mr Soprano