Friendly v Sheff Wed 30th July at Hillsborough?

21 hours ago, haggismuncher said:

I don't know how you are on you're crutches, but I'd say normally a 5 min walk, I'd say it's around a mile from the hotel. You're on a dual carriageway and I'm sure there's a bus stop as you come on to it. Have you checked it out on Google maps?

I'll check it out mate. No way could I walk a mile. I might call the club about a parking space near the entrance and just drive over.

36 minutes ago, thebooler said:

I'll check it out mate. No way could I walk a mile. I might call the club about a parking space near the entrance and just drive over.

No problem pal, should have no problem getting a taxi if you can't park up, hope you get sorted. Still hoping for a ticket here, can't even get one off the Wednesday website yet :anger:

My old man has just belled me with a ticket that he picked up personally from  the ground. I registered on SW website last week but couldn't get 1 on the net so the old fella done the business for me . Told me they asked for postcode or registered no and  it turned up trumps. 

I was in for hibs tickets for me and the boy today, now someone has posted about more tickets being on sale today for Sheffield, well when I was in there was a guy had asked the woman behind the counter and she said they have "no knowledge of this and don't know where people are getting there information" the guy got a bit uppity, the women just said that they have been told nothing, so might just be rumours because we sold out our allocation, but Ticket Office no nothing.

1 minute ago, carmyle ally said:

Mate is a copper who has confirmed meeting today with relevant police forces/clubs and no further tickets will be available. Need to refund half our bus once we've done our ballot.Absolute farce

FFS that's a joke