Friendly v Sheff Wed 30th July at Hillsborough?

1 minute ago, Billy1984 said:

:lol: you goin mate? I won't tell the nice Wednesday fans you like sheffields republican team, honest.

Pretty sure he wore said republican teams home kit(full kit wanker) to the last game.

9 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

:lol: you goin mate? I won't tell the nice Wednesday fans you like sheffields republican team, honest.

7 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Pretty sure he wore said republican teams home kit(full kit wanker) to the last game.

2 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Here he is on a pilgrimage to brammel lane that afternoon.

IMG_2199.JPG

Scumbags.

I only wore the top :lol:

35 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Sorry to hear that mate.

Edit, edit, edit. - Noticed you're fae Greenock. I knew Jim bud.

Was a bit of a shocker eh? Tragic circumstances but the big man died doing something he loved.

Did you go to games with him? Some dedication driving down there so often.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Was a bit of a shocker eh? Tragic circumstances but the big man died doing something he loved.

Did you go to games with him? Some dedication driving down there so often.

Aye, it was awful eh? That's it mate.

I didn't go with him as such. Met up with him and a few of the boys at games though.

20 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Aye, it was awful eh? That's it mate.

I didn't go with him as such. Met up with him and a few of the boys at games though.

Terrible shock when i heard it, i had been on the bevvy all day at the game, think we played Partick? When i heard i instantly sobered up.

He was a good mate of mines.

Well liked big fella, never heard a bad word said about him and, even though he wasn't to fond of Rangers, most bears i know liked him.

Back on topic, it looks like i am off that day but back to work on the Monday, could make the game but need to stop drinking after it.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Terrible shock when i heard it, i had been on the bevvy all day at the game, think we played Partick? When i heard i instantly sobered up.

He was a good mate of mines.

Well liked big fella, never heard a bad word said about him and, even though he wasn't to fond of Rangers, most bears i know liked him.

Back on topic, it looks like i am off tgat day but back to work on the Monday, could make the game but need to stop drinking after it.

Aye mate, it was a shock.

He was a good guy.