Friendly v Sheff Wed 30th July at Hillsborough?

44 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I ticked the box for 'all away games' which obviously includes all domestic away games, but I wasn't sure if it covers away friendlies aswell. 

Wasn't thinking of that box, not 100% but I'm pretty sure it doesn't include friendlies. I didn't attend Bristol and don't remember having to shift the ticket.

23 minutes ago, BEE said:

Wasn't thinking of that box, not 100% but I'm pretty sure it doesn't include friendlies. I didn't attend Bristol and don't remember having to shift the ticket.

Hopefully it doesn't come off automatically as I'm not 100% sure if I can make it. Should be easy enough to get one though, we had a massive allocation last time. 

2 minutes ago, BEE said:

The game in Sheffield was class, apart from that was a shite away trip IMO - place was an absolute dump.

I thought the opposite mate. We were in city centre and thought it was great. 

Derby we thought was a shit hole and shit atmosphere aswell compared to Sheffield. 

Just now, MuirhouseBear said:

Derby we thought was a shit hole and shit atmosphere aswell compared to Sheffield. 

I wasn't on my usual bus, we got taken to a sash bash with fuck all else around it. Probably the worst away trip I've been on.

1 minute ago, MuirhouseBear said:

Couldn't make derby as id just done 3 weeks in America but it looked nowhere near as good atmosphere wise. We down by train on the Wednesday and back the next day. Think their fans night then turn up next time too if it's a weekend

1 hour ago, jcb said:

A bit too good tbf.

They were utterly shite, lets face it. They deserved to go through as they scored two goals, but it was just one of those results. A number of factors contributed which have been done to death on here.

I can't wait for more friendlies regardless of the result. This wait is worse because it feels like the season should have started (and it did. Then stopped again).

11 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Buzzing for this now, never got to Luxembourg because of work so definitely won't be missing this.

Surely everyone who wants a ticket should get one?

Hopefully, Yorkshire police fucked it last time as they wouldn't open any other areas to bears when we could have sold even more than we did.

4 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Hopefully, Yorkshire police fucked it last time as they wouldn't open any other areas to bears when we could have sold even more than we did.

Tbf polis I spoke to were all spot on.

Shouldnt be any trouble this time again. All their fans are brand new aswell, it's the smaller club in the city you need to watch for.

Small club tarrier mentality.

Just now, fanaticCR said:

Tbf polis I spoke to were all spot on.

Shouldnt be any trouble this time again. All their fans are brand new aswell, it's the smaller club in the city you need to watch for.

Small club tarrier mentality.

Same mate, the police at the game were fine as were the Wednesday fans we saw. What I meant was Rangers would have taken more tickets, Wednesday would have sold us them but the police said no.