Friendly v Sheff Wed 30th July at Hillsborough?

First time I've seen us play since Luxembourg. 

Massive improvement, mostly defensively, but still happy with how things are moving.

Would prefer if we created more, and Pena got a showing, but it's hard to ignore the fact the team we just played were contenders for an EPL spot and have spent much more than us. Similarly to Watford and Marseille.

I'd like to see us bring in Jamie Walker, cover for the FB positions and spend some decent money on a goalscorer. Then I'd get really excited. 

Lastly a massive shout out to our fans who didn't shut up the whole game, the best travelling support in the UK, bar none.   

Well done Rangers and bears who were there.

The centre back pairing looks as solid as we could have wished for. Jack and Dorans and the rest all looking good. I'm pleased with the past week's efforts. Candeias in the first half showed he could be a really important player. 

Cordoso's pressing and Dorran's work leading up to the goal was really impressive.

The intimidation of their forwards was good to see. Really put them off their game. Let's see how we do in competitive games now.

5 minutes ago, scott_22 said:

Loved today. On way home I'm meeting my cousin in Catterick who's in the armed forces . Ps good price today ?????

image.jpg

why does it say stake £30 to return £2m but you bet £100 and got £375.

You should've stuck on the £30 and been set for life :lol: