Friendly v Sheff Wed 30th July at Hillsborough?

What a day. 

The best travelling support in Britain bar none.

A great day, so many bears having a drink, having a sing song and enjoying the match. 

Also seen bears helping mums lifting their prams on to trains and I've seen a couple of bears give their scarfs to local weans wearing Wednesday tops after the game.

SYP have been quite good too.

5 minutes ago, demise said:

Good idea. The only problem is, they are trying to work their way into the Premier League, not League One :mutley:

Guy on there sounds like he want's one of our CH & our manager. Good luck to Wednesday for their season, but that guy is living in dreamland.

11 minutes ago, Barasa said:

Guy on there sounds like he want's one of our CH & our manager. Good luck to Wednesday for their season, but that guy is living in dreamland.

They are actually the team that i follow in England. For the past 2 seasons ended up loosing in the play-offs, and since their new owner took over 2 years ago, they are spending quite big. This summer they are surprisingly quiet on the transfer market, only George Boyd comes to mind as a new recruit. But if they can get Jordan Rhodes back to his best, along with the likes of Fletcher and Winnall, they got a chance for the Premier League. 

29 minutes ago, demise said:

They are actually the team that i follow in England. For the past 2 seasons ended up loosing in the play-offs, and since their new owner took over 2 years ago, they are spending quite big. This summer they are surprisingly quiet on the transfer market, only George Boyd comes to mind as a new recruit. But if they can get Jordan Rhodes back to his best, along with the likes of Fletcher and Winnall, they got a chance for the Premier League. 

Hope so m8, it's a tough league they are in. So many giant forwards & long balls anyone can beat anyone else.

1 hour ago, sausagetrunks said:

wed fan on there forum, lol ffs deluded or what.

For all those moaning, did you go?

When I was leaving the stadium people where literally gushing by how well we performed. It's just those on here who think they know it all.

I know it's only one game so we can't get carried away but if that is evidence of things to come then we can certainly feel confident about our chances. For those slagging off Jones - he absolutely bossed the midfield today. His corners were dream like. I was nursing a big, fat f*ckin' hard-on every time he stepped up to take a corner they were that good. 

Like I said - we were unlucky.

The better team lost today, simple as

He sounds more like one of the scums paedophile coaches.:whistle: