Friendly v Sheff Wed 30th July at Hillsborough?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

from the wed forum      Totally agree mate. The Rangers support was nothing short of amazing.   Nothing to do with 'arse licking'. Their support from start to finish and the n

Posted Images

Fantastic time and day out today all good vibes and no trouble as well talked to quite a few SFW fans and they were sound and seemed to like the rangers as well. Definitely the model pre season game today and thought we played decent as well - looking foreword to watching the game next week and can see a comfortable win! 

6 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Were just home and I have to say I had an absolutely brilliant time. I met so many fantastic bears and the atmosphere all day between the sash bash then we went into a pub near the ground where we were singing and chatting with Wednesday fans - brilliant people BTW - to the stadium where my arse didn't tough the seat! Sang for the full 90 minutes - all the classics! Absolutely buzzing!

:tu:

We all heard you Jinty mate ... you were all brilliant and did us proud .... :lol:

:UK:

jintybear and Bears r us like this
2 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

No long past Durham services. What a fucking day. Had 30 on us too got back 100. Great performance and unreal atmosphere again 

I'm just off the bus. There's no better support than that. Unreal haha 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm just off the bus. There's no better support than that. Unreal haha 

We stayed back 2 hours at the jubilee club. Bought 48 cans of beer of them. Got most of them left everyone is rooked haha. What a day. Love it. 

Bad Robot likes this