Reflect on the last 5 years in your own words

Gaz52

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still raging at the illegal sanctions that were imposed on the club by a fucking lynch mob headed by a fucker with with more faces than Mount Rushmore and i have this to say to them

the semi final shootout win against the scum was a ray of light in the darkness

A feckin nightmare, when it went tits up I couldn't even talk about it with colleagues in England without getting really upset and almost bursting into tears, that's what my club means to me. It was my late father's club, my club and my son's club.  The worst experience of my life except when a dearest loved one passed away.

Rangers then, Rangers now, Rangers forever.

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

Pretty pish.  Dare to hope, get it smacked out of you....dare to hope again and get fucked over again.

This all day long, get a decent win one week then an utter dog shite draw or defeat v Montrose or some other mob the next. I'm preying that getting knocked out of the Europa League was just a freak result but unfortunately I think it's going to be another testing season for us supporters to say the least.

Disappointed because of everything we've been through and people still want us punished. There has been no thanks for the amount of money we alone have ploughed into the lower leagues. No acknowledgement of how fantastic we have been as supporters.

Personally I can't understand why other clubs fans hate us more for being successful than they do the scum for being paedophile harborers 

When I saw the op I instantly thought. ..shite..

But thinking about it I actually think my love for the gers has grown, and my hatred of others has widened.

I've probably been to more games in the last 5 yrs than I did in the 5 before them.

Took my boys to their 1st match when we played our 1st league game of divisions 3 then went to most home games that season only missed a couple.

Took a bird for the first time against burnley.

Getting humped in the semi against dundee emerald at Ibrox was a hard one to take tbh.

Beating the micky fuckers in the semi will stay with me for a long time, looking back at that team and the pretenders in it makes it all the sweeter.

If I ever needed a clear reminder of how toxic Scottish football is you look at the last 5 years, kicked down so that they could benefit (Cheating? Surely not).

Kicked when we were down.

Still being kicked and others revelling in any negativity we endure.

Fuck building bridges, fuck Scottish football.

bridge-demo.gif

Before 2012 it was just the tarriers and the sheep that I really hated. Now I hate every fuckin lowlife supporter of every team that's been shat into civilization. No-mark clubs coming to Ibrox and their wankstain fans giving it "you're no Rangers anymore". Fuck each and every one of them and when we win 55,I will be gloating like fuck.