Reflect on the last 5 years in your own words

Gaz52

Horrific,  sickening,  only good thing that happened is that we are still here,

and the scum and all there hangers-on failed to kill us off, we will return to our rightful place as champions very soon and the world will witness the most amazing over exuberant party of all time 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

Living in Inverclyde and getting fresh air might have done them the world of good then. I live and work in Paisley, and most seem to lean towards Celtic. I know one guy who is married to a Tim, is an RC and doesn't care for us, but will point out to his missus that she's a hypocrite to go on about sectarianism when she's singing IRA tunes. 

Well 1 of them lives in Paisley and is a painter, so it's either the fresh air from down here or the fumes got him talking sense:lol:

Aye, these dumb taigs are so far up their own arse they think it's a one way street with sectarianism, i like to remind them that in was indeed them who brought religion into the game in Glasgow.

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

When there's a fucking smile on your face .Williamson

:lol:

(never?)

I have had a smile on my face the past couple of days mate at the sheer annoyance this time of year causes to taigs.

As far as the club goes I actually was feeling somewhat optimistic a few weeks back with the new signings etc, which my posts on here would show. That all went to fuck when we got thrown out of Europe to some part time team nobody has ever heard of