EMRFC

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Its CQN selling the shirts, Muirhead is as bitter and obsessed as the rest of them and is, obviously, gleefully promoting this utter nonsense. 

Didn't bother checking to see so i replace the fat mess that is Andy Muirhead with the man with a set of teeth that Neil Lennon would be ashamed of, Paul Brennan.  

So Andy Muirhead is back on twitter.  I thought the fat cunt threw in the towel months ago?  Fuelled by fresh hatred of Rangers has he now returned to social media punting t-shirts?  Is he still trying to convince us the Scotzine is an impartial take on Scottish football?  :lol:

4 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

So Andy Muirhead is back on twitter.  I thought the fat cunt threw in the towel months ago?  Fuelled by fresh hatred of Rangers has he now returned to social media punting t-shirts?  Is he still trying to convince us the Scotzine is an impartial take on Scottish football?  :lol:

Are you saying it isn't?.

Ill Phil 5 names/1 jacket, James Clabby/Kirk, Mad Joe O'Rourke, Pat McVey (Auldheid) all say it is a respected site and they can't all be wrong again surely.

Exploiting more gullible idiots out of money dear god.

You got one donation whore blogger threatening to quit every other day unless fools send him £100s of per week, another pretend Irish one that's never been employed in over a decade making tons for writing the exact same pish blog every day about how "Ranjurs are going into administration next week" 

Res 12 T-shirts still being punted at £24 a pop now this from Liewells official lapdog on CQN.

The ultimate irony here is I bet every of these (unts are probably fiddling the tax authorities themselves on the money they are making.

3 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Hope these cunts never ever get homers done, must be great to sit on a hypocritical,  sanctimonious perch

Haters gotta hate I suppose

the scum have " PROUD of there past " painted on the ticket office , ye couldn't make this shit up ,nappy ripping bastards .

2 hours ago, baltic_blue said:

Seriously pathetic. Sad thing is these cunts will start pushing any decent fans (if there is any) away from Scottish football now because it's now went way past footballing hate rivalry. It's a putrid hatred for anything Rangers now from these scummy bastards. Extremely small minded mentality and a desperate inferiority complex which makes them blinded and they genuinely think that somehow they have been cheated out of something even though they have not got a clue what they are spewing about and won't listen to anything unless it fits their agenda. Any right thinking person looking on must think fuck that. Fucking lunatics.

Exactly mate, I know there are times i've thought to myself whats the point of keeping watching/showing interest in the dive that is Scottish football? 

But then head into Ibrox and remember i'm here for the Rangers and at the end of the day we are all the haters care about as well, so the sooner we get back to winning ways  and start giving them something to greet about on the park the better.