• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Cmon why focus on the enemies 

It's surely about what we do .Our club and the people that run it 

The enemies with hate and continue to hate .

If our club sit back "again "

We will only have ourselves to blame 

We have been well warned

i have said many times just stop going to away games and dont give these cunts money  all our games are on tv and i am sure we can perform without our fans being there  hit them where it hurts in their pocket lets see how many of them survive without our cash

4 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

We could sell them to Malmo fans for sure.

:lol:

Good to see some know the score. It's sad that our lot don't and would rather throw their lot in with these deplorable reptiles. Even this T Shirt shit is just a stunt to try and disguise the fact that the anti Rangers bandwagon is a Fenian crusade. 

3 hours ago, mountaineer said:

the scum have " PROUD of there past " painted on the ticket office , ye couldn't make this shit up ,nappy ripping bastards .

If that is so, then they canny spell such a simple word.

Their past. Stupit irish cunts.

I wonder what the copyright is on this?

Did that website agree to pay copyright fees to the Inland Revenue for the use of the image - since the IR purchased the rights to use this image from the artist? 

HMRC could make a mint here if they pursue this website :whistle:

Perhaps any taigs looking in here, who slip through the net, can answer? Since they know about business and financial law, they must know about copyright law...

Doesn't take a brain surgeon to know full well this Wee stunt is the brainchild of some irrelevant dirty stinking Fenian mutant.

These people truly are as obsessed as they are pathetic.........never enough!..... No wonder you have guys on here screaming to go in heavy with child abuse thing. 

36 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Never seen this! Amazing! ?

It says at the top of that video clip " Hey celtic leave those sheep alone" listen carefully, they're actually singing "hey celtic leave those KIDS alone"!

2 hours ago, billscott said:

i have said many times just stop going to away games and dont give these cunts money  all our games are on tv and i am sure we can perform without our fans being there  hit them where it hurts in their pocket lets see how many of them survive without our cash

I honestly believe the vast majority of clubs fans in this country don't give a fuck about this one way or another. It's clearly driven by the beasts as usual with the notable exception of a few crackpot sheep who's names enevitably begin with an Mc.

Lived and worked up there long enough to know the mouthy ones are almost always of Irish heritage.......fact... Rangers haters who moved up there for the oil boom and readily spread their poison to the gullible tractor lovers ......been going on for decades .  Another pathetic attempt to try and muster support for the taig agenda.

How many fans of other clubs (not Celtic) would be prepared to pay 15 quid to a Celtic site ?....Not many.

I think this is more a marketing tool so as attract fans of those other clubs to get behind the 'title-stripping' lobbying rather than an expectation of selling many T-shirts (to other clubs fans).

Bit rich coming from FatBhoy. Perfumebhoy has a rather chequred 'financial history' himself, going way back...

From an old bheast fanzine:

http://fritzagrandold.blogspot.co.uk/2011/10/curious-case-of-67fanzine.html?m=1

Too much to copy n' paste - but definitey worth a read.

Then there's the lassie who was doing caricatures to earn money whilst studying - she got bumped as well:

'Hi Mike, I got this blog from <No links to this website allowed>/staff. Sorry, this is nothing to do with your posting.. but I need your help to get payment for a caricature that I had made for Scotzine in May 2009. Your collegaue, Andrew Muirhead, hasn't paid me for that, instead he kept saying that he ran out of budget. Once again, sorry to disturb your blog with this kind of request. I'm just almost desperate to find a way to get my money.

I just sent an email to mail@<No links to this website allowed> and put all the details there. If you have access to the email, please do so and go through my email.

http://auldreekierants.blogspot.co.uk/2009/09/gonnae-no.html?showComment=1252338017513#c4095510661410552525

Then more recently we have fatbhoys failed Trust Deed:

https://roi.aib.gov.uk/roi/TrustDeeds/TrustDeed/Details/38101

Notice the failure of a discharge date (bhoyo has yet to prove he is discharged as a satisfied debtor).

Wee word of note, don't go paying Fatbhoy a visit at that address - he used the address of a relative for correspondence with his creditors.

People in glass houses...

6 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

Bit rich coming from FatBhoy. Perfumebhoy has a rather chequred 'financial history' himself, going way back...

From an old bheast fanzine:

http://fritzagrandold.blogspot.co.uk/2011/10/curious-case-of-67fanzine.html?m=1

Too much to copy n' paste - but definitey worth a read.

Then there's the lassie who was doing caricatures to earn money whilst studying - she got bumped as well:

http://auldreekierants.blogspot.co.uk/2009/09/gonnae-no.html?showComment=1252338017513#c4095510661410552525

Then more recently we have fatbhoys failed Trust Deed:

https://roi.aib.gov.uk/roi/TrustDeeds/TrustDeed/Details/38101

Notice the failure of a discharge date (bhoyo has yet to prove he is discharged as a satisfied debtor).

Wee word of note, don't go paying Fatbhoy a visit at that address - he used the address of a relative for correspondence with his creditors.

People in glass houses...

At least he didn't have to flee the country whilst be pursued by both the UDA & UVF like poor old John (Donate or i'm quiting) James. Imagine not being able to return to Glasgow because you would be assassinated upon leaving the airport.