Today more than ever before.....

rab wilson

6 hours ago, TheLoneRanger1 said:

Any need to open thread after thread?

site is a joke with similar threads, it's no a status update

Ive copped some flak for not thinking my username through, but you are fucking reeking

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm no a taig. Just a strange cunt. Whatever you all say it's true. There's pages of practically empty threads of similar vein, why not keep it to the one? Site would run better like that. 

Is there an application form I can download, I'd love to be a mod on here. One thread per subject is the way forward. 

15 minutes ago, TheLoneRanger1 said:

I'm no a taig. Just a strange cunt. Whatever you all say it's true. There's pages of practically empty threads of similar vein, why not keep it to the one? Site would run better like that. 

Is there an application form I can download, I'd love to be a mod on here. One thread per subject is the way forward. 

It takes a couple of seconds to back out the thread and say nothing, are you Bluepeter9's boyfriend?

If the thread doesn't interest you then leave it and shut the fuck up, you won't because you're on the wind-up though aren't you?

This is you isn't it? 

http://facebook.com/profile.php?=73322363

11 minutes ago, TheLoneRanger1 said:

This is true , my daughter works in a Hospital ,well a patient she is looking after has a grandson who supports the nappy rippers ,well this scums wife is having a baby ,well she had it at 2-30 am this morning [ they are tims by the way ] my daughter said that they might call it Billie [ was a girl ] that made my day on the Glorious Twelfth , that fucker will live the rest of his life in misery .

7 hours ago, TheLoneRanger1 said:

Any need to open thread after thread?

site is a joke with similar threads, it's no a status update

For many it is a special day and, regardless of how many threads, I can understand why people want to start them because they may wish to make a personal statement. I think we should be respectful. Not every day after all.

39 minutes ago, TheLoneRanger1 said:

Fucking hell. Good luck with your application, you'll fucking need it.

52 minutes ago, TheLoneRanger1 said:

You're on thin ice

9 minutes ago, Mkane1981 said:

Prick, where have I posted anything tarrier related? Or anything supporting shite like that? 

You posted gtf in this thread I took it from that you weren't keen on loyalist culture. That and you have made around 30 posts and the majority of the rest are in the tax case thread, (where tarriers are of course experts)led me to my assumption that you are indeed a taig.

9 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

You posted gtf in this thread I took it from that you weren't keen on loyalist culture. That and you have made around 30 posts and the majority of the rest are in the tax case thread, (where tarriers are of course experts)led me to my assumption that you are indeed a taig.

No my gtf is clearly in reply to the prick who started this thread,

As for barriers being experts in tax case etc, I must be doing it wrong in there as I keep asking questions on how things will affect us, not by making statements

Get your facts right before resorting to name calling you grade a prick

1 minute ago, Mkane1981 said:

No my gtf is clearly in reply to the prick who started this thread,

As for barriers being experts in tax case etc, I must be doing it wrong in there as I keep asking questions on how things will affect us, not by making statements

Get your facts right before resorting to name calling you grade a prick

You're a prick ya tramp

9 hours ago, Frank Harrison said:

The filth won the title in 1981, your username is a clear reference to that.

Scum.

So anyone who puts there year of birth in their username and it coincides with peado fc winning the title is automatically one of them? Yeah great fucking logic there

Just now, Mkane1981 said:

So anyone who puts there year of birth in their username and it coincides with peado fc winning the title is automatically one of them? Yeah great fucking logic there

I did some investigative work and you were born in 1990, not 1981.