The dailly rebel boycot

Bears

It is common knowledge that the dailly rebel and its staff have anti rangers agendas. Any good bear will also know better than to buy, share or click on their online content. 

But in light of recent stories pushing for title stripping and their ignorance of the club 1872 statement its time we made this official.

We should ban any story from said publication on this forum. No copying and pasting, no reference or links to anything to do with this rag.

It doesn't exist and we dont talk about it. Even if they have an "exclusive" on a transfer story we are following.

Its time we no longer acknowledged this pathetic excuse of a paper, until such tines as they can act in an unbiased manner.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not going to work.

What you could do is have a poster who is willing to take on the responsibility to C&P articles from the DR that other posters can read without clicking links.

Theory being that one click is all they get for thousands of views.

Just now, buster. said:

Not going to work.

What you could do is have a poster who is willing to take on the responsibility to C&P articles from the DR that other posters can read without clicking links.

Theory being that one click is all they get for thousands of views.

Why dont we dont even give them one click? Who gives a fuck what they have to say?

They get most of their stuff from twitter anyway

Just now, Bellshill_Bear said:

Why dont we dont even give them one click? Who gives a fuck what they have to say?

They get most of their stuff from twitter anyway

Regardless of your strength of feeling, many will want to read articles connected to Rangers.

Looking at it from one persons strong POV won't be successful, period.

5 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

To be fair rangers media is the website.

The forum is bears den.

Smart arses

You don't call Rangers fans "Transferrers" when they post in the transfer forum do you? 

I believe that the shite they put out there is less to do with an anti Rangers agenda and more to do with a need to get click bate. 

Bad stories sell I'm afraid and Rangers have always been the only show in town. Even the scum sometimes gets included in the papers need for click bate. 

The daily record has an excellent award winning story that hopefully they will print someday, one that tells the world of how they reported that scum fc is guilty of preventing the course of justice  and the authorities at the time ignored them.

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So you don't think of yourself as a Bear. 

New age handwringing pish that the taigs lap up. 

Hahaha wit. 

EDIT - I can't get over this tbh. Do you even know what you mean by that of have you just read it loads of times before and typed it up hoping it would be applicable.

I don't think of myself as a bear, no. I think of myself as a human being that supports Rangers, such "new age handwringing pish" I hope the tims don't read this post aloud at their annual Handwringing Appreciation Ceremony and think "This guy doesn't think he's a bear we've won the war".