The dailly rebel boycot

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Right, what do you suggest ? Maybe we should get rid of Broxi Bear as well. :mutley:

Gers or bluenoses, dunno, that kinda stuff. Don't have an issue with big Broxi as the bear thing is for kids anyway.

Just now, EatDolphins said:

You'll probably find that the Rangers supporters who still buy/read the rebel are the ones who are not members of forums, and that's the vast majority.

If one word from King gets us not buying tops then it wouldn't be hard for him to get us not buying that tarrier comic. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If one word from King gets us not buying tops then it wouldn't be hard for him to get us not buying that tarrier comic. 

That was kind of my point. There's no real point preaching to the choir on here. The club needs to officially and publicly state that the record is an enemy.

They are just like the other gutter rags in that they will just print any old shite if they think it might sell a few papers. 

They dont care if its hate-filled lies, they are literally media whores. 

Like any other whore,  any instantaneous gratification you may from interaction is bound to lead to longer term feelings of regret and self loathing.

At least so I am lead to believe.. not frequenting bad girls myself you understand   :whistle:

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Good few bites with that now :lol:

I only changed it to see if anyone would say anything about it, but it's boiled too much piss to change now :lol: I'll join the destroyed knees Naismith profile pic team once the window is closed.

2 minutes ago, RDFM said:

I only changed it to see if anyone would say anything about it, but it's boiled too much piss to change now :lol: I'll join the destroyed knees Naismith profile pic team once the window is closed.

You're a virgin aren't you.

19 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Hahaha wit. 

EDIT - I can't get over this tbh. Do you even know what you mean by that of have you just read it loads of times before and typed it up hoping it would be applicable.

I don't think of myself as a bear, no. I think of myself as a human being that supports Rangers, such "new age handwringing pish" I hope the tims don't read this post aloud at their annual Handwringing Appreciation Ceremony and think "This guy doesn't think he's a bear we've won the war".

Can actually imagine some of them doing that, to be honest. :lol:

1 hour ago, Frank Harrison said:

The Bears Den is a sub section of Rangers Media.

Dumbass

Your a subsection of human kind ya wee virgin.

Bears den is a forum as is the transfer forum.

The only subsection is the boardroom and financial.

118713 topics in this FORUM, Bears den

Screenshot_20170712-112024.png

It's becoming an annoying trend on this site that someone posts a more than reasonable point and within the first couple of replies some clown posts a daft off topic reply that takes the entire thread of piste. Anyway to the original point your spot on. This anti Rangers rag has in the last few days printed shite from the supporters groups of Aberdeen, Dundee Hivs and today Savco. Yet completely ignore the far more lengthy and reasonable statement from our own club 1872. Once again it's agenda is clear. To heap pressure on the SPFL to go back to honour stripping and to convince the public we are somehow "cheats".