The dailly rebel boycot

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just get club 1872 to issue a boycott notice .

Britney can do a few thousand leaflets to hand out at the game .

Put it over the PA and get a trackside banner .

It's about time we shut this paper down , the Jane Hamilton article should have been the turning point anyway .

40 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Of the many things to concern me about Rangers FC over the years I have to confess being termed a BEAR wasn't one of them. I'm enjoying the distraction caused by the debate though.

It's a cunt when there's nae fitba, folk have to find other stuff to argue about :lol:

4 hours ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Its time we no longer acknowledged this pathetic excuse of a paper, until such tines as they can act in an unbiased manner.

We can't afford any more "dignified silence" crap. That's why these bastards think they print all this garbage about us and don't have to worry about being faced down.

As for waiting for them to act in an unbiased manner I don't advise holding your breath.

I personally haven't bought this paper for around twenty years, gave up on the evening tims and the gherald too, all of them biased and have never bought the sun as it was always a piece of shite.

3 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

It's becoming an annoying trend on this site that someone posts a more than reasonable point and within the first couple of replies some clown posts a daft off topic reply that takes the entire thread of piste. Anyway to the original point your spot on. This anti Rangers rag has in the last few days printed shite from the supporters groups of Aberdeen, Dundee Hivs and today Savco. Yet completely ignore the far more lengthy and reasonable statement from our own club 1872. Once again it's agenda is clear. To heap pressure on the SPFL to go back to honour stripping and to convince the public we are somehow "cheats". 

It's the school holidays mate.

4 hours ago, RDFM said:

Hahaha wit. 

EDIT - I can't get over this tbh. Do you even know what you mean by that of have you just read it loads of times before and typed it up hoping it would be applicable.

I don't think of myself as a bear, no. I think of myself as a human being that supports Rangers, such "new age handwringing pish" I hope the tims don't read this post aloud at their annual Handwringing Appreciation Ceremony and think "This guy doesn't think he's a bear we've won the war".

You sound a rite belter 

would love a ban/boycott but we've been saying this for years yet some of our support just don't listen and still buy it or post links to their site. 

don't buy/link their content. hit them where it hurts. wouldn't let a dug take a pish or shite on the rag tbh deserves better than that.

1 hour ago, Mr Soprano said:

Hahahaha.

Fuck up ya nationalist fuckpig.

Don't worry mate, i know your tadger insecurity is the reason your a fanny.

1) covered this already im not a nationalist 

2) leave that shit for the poilitics forum (within rangers media coz thats a website)

3) this thread is about the daily rebel. Stay on topic.

4) being an internet gangster doesnt get you burds

2 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Don't worry mate, i know your tadger insecurity is the reason your a fanny.

1) covered this already im not a nationalist 

2) leave that shit for the poilitics forum (within rangers media coz thats a website)

3) this thread is about the daily rebel. Stay on topic.

4) being an internet gangster doesnt get you burds

:lol: 

3 hours ago, Land Rover said:

t's about time we shut this paper down , the Jane Hamilton article should have been the turning point anyway

Exactly mate.After that complete pack of lies any Rangers supporters who buys,reads,quotes or refers to anything it prints really need to have a long,long,long hard look at themselves.If they do they are basically becoming part of the problem by prolonging its existence and giving it publicity and revenue.