The dailly rebel boycot

49 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Don't worry mate, i know your tadger insecurity is the reason your a fanny.

1) covered this already im not a nationalist 

2) leave that shit for the poilitics forum (within rangers media coz thats a website)

3) this thread is about the daily rebel. Stay on topic.

4) being an internet gangster doesnt get you burds

Talking about men on the internet's cocks :lol:

Youre one for the watching ya crank.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

To be fair rangers media is the website.

The forum is bears den.

Smart arses

I'm with you mate but our support nowadays are weird bunch 

This shite on this thread alone would have you wondering "why fucking bother 

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Agreeing with a yes voter mate? 

Surprising.

I never looked at his past mate 

Yes voters can get to fuck but on his point about the rebel .I totally agree 

We need to Sin die these bastards and then the wee Barrie's of this world ,may even have second thoughts about putting his name to the ghost writing

31 minutes ago, Detroit Lion said:

They must surely be close to collapsing anyway. Every night in any shop you go into there's a pile of them left. I know of no cunt that buys it.

This wee campaign the now might see fans of other clubs take a brief interest in them, but it'll not last.

That's more wishful thinking from bears me thinks .The newspaper is thriving with all the giro money that's being spent on them from the scum 

It's almost like the beggars view 

Yet the bastards like Ralston will turn a blind eye and stay in denial 

36 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Agreeing with a yes voter mate? 

Surprising.

Believe it or not you can share a viewpoint with someone that voted differently in a wee shitey vote years ago.

And for the last time, i voted yes because i was brainwashed by sturgeons propaganda and promises.

If there was a second i would vote no.

I also agree that the vast majority of yes voters are all reprobates. But i am not in that camp. With their #45 window stickers and badges.

I also dont believe the propoganda coming from Westminster either both camps have their own agenda but i was sold on tbe possibilty of living in a rich country and my 3 children growing up i  a rich country. A small sacrifice as i like being british.

52 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm with you mate but our support nowadays are weird bunch 

This shite on this thread alone would have you wondering "why fucking bother 

A very weird bunch.

A full boycott is required from every forum, twitter handle and rangers organisation. That rag should never be spoke about.

1 hour ago, Dickie1963 said:

Page 4 and I dont know what the DR has said and thread is full of folk arguing with one another wtf

In short mate the d r has an ongoing campaign to discredit Rangers which currently takes the form of a title striping campaign.........meanwhile they continue to ignore the biggest story in world football originating from a rival club right here in Glasgow.

1 hour ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Believe it or not you can share a viewpoint with someone that voted differently in a wee shitey vote years ago.

And for the last time, i voted yes because i was brainwashed by sturgeons propaganda and promises.

If there was a second i would vote no.

I also agree that the vast majority of yes voters are all reprobates. But i am not in that camp. With their #45 window stickers and badges.

I also dont believe the propoganda coming from Westminster either both camps have their own agenda but i was sold on tbe possibilty of living in a rich country and my 3 children growing up i  a rich country. A small sacrifice as i like being british.

Sturgeon, who wasn't even first minister at the time, brainwashed you?

Havent bought the Daily Rhebel since Rangers won the league at the piggery in 99 . The bias it showed on the events of that day was just plain disgusting ..and its got even worse since then !

I used to buy this shit paper every day on my way to work until they hounded Gazza every day while at Rangers and I thought why do I buy this anti Rangers piece of shit, so I stopped , I have never bought a paper from this company since those days, did it make a difference ? Probably not, but I feel better that I don't contribute to this vile paper.