What's happening ?

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

In from work bottle of vino 2 pishy Budweiser waiting for the weekend to land.

giphy.gif

That sounds like such a tempting starter man, no way would I stop at a bottle n two tins :lol: 6 cans possibly but yours is just enough to push you over to the "want more" mindset 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

That sounds like such a tempting starter man, no way would I stop at a bottle n two tins :lol: 6 cans possibly but yours is just enough to push you over to the "want more" mindset 

Got a wine after work yesterday and Tuesday as well,needs must and all that shizzle.

My day off, my wife left me in bed and went to work about  half 7.So I finally managed to pull the heed aff  it to sussana on GMTV or whatever its called now. She reminds me a we bit like that FBI bitch in "Power" series, then I thought to myself why did I not put "Power"on and have a ham shank to it. Then had a chicken and mushroom pot noodle for breakie. Best day off ever:thumbup:

15 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

My day off, my wife left me in bed and went to work about  half 7.So I finally managed to pull the heed aff  it to sussana on GMTV or whatever its called now. She reminds me a we bit like that FBI bitch in "Power" series, then I thought to myself why did I not put "Power"on and have a ham shank to it. Then had a chicken and mushroom pot noodle for breakie. Best day off ever:thumbup:

I would like you to refrain from speaking about her like that buddy