DVD for Championsip winning season

Rangers issued a Stage 1 DVD (Div 3 season) and a Stage 2 for the League 1 season but, to the best of my knowledge, didn't do one for the Championsip season under Mark Warburton. Which is a great pity.

Or was one issued and I missed it? 

Thanks in advance.

50 minutes ago, Tam Müller said:

We didn't do a dvd because its embarrassing.

custodians during leagues 1 & 2 didnt give a fuck about our reputation or image.

championship dvds are what teams like hibs and hamilton do.

I totally enjoyed that season and would like a memory of it.

And, most important of all, I didn't ask for your opinion. I merely asked a question.

52 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

And, most important of all, I didn't ask for your opinion. I merely asked a question.

Don't get yer tampon in a twist mate its a forum where fans exchange opinions. 

I enjoyed that season myself but cringe at the wee clubs selling signed prints of when they beat us (Falkirk) and dvds for insignifcant feats. Just don't want my team viewed in the same light.

Just now, Tam Müller said:

Don't get yer tampon in a twist mate its a forum where fans exchange opinions. 

I enjoyed that season myself but cringe at the wee clubs selling signed prints of when they beat us (Falkirk) and dvds for insignifcant feats. Just don't want my team viewed in the same light.

And nor will it.

I merely asked if the long promised DVD had ever been released.

2 hours ago, OneDavidCooper said:

I thought #Tom Muller's answer and opinion summed it up perfectly. But of course that's just my opinion.

2 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Lol. I wished I'd never fucking started this now.

Dvds entitled Stages 1 and 2 suggested to me that Stage 3 would be the season we were promoted back to the top flight.

Is all. ?

You seem to be all over the forum these days, you coming up for the game next week?

Hi. Was a regular on here until just after the Motherwell play off games when I had a stroke (don't think it was due to the results of those games lol or the fact that I wanted Start McCall to be appointed manager). Have been medically retired from work since then and unable to travel at moment but have kept my season ticket so hoping to be well enough to get to games after Xmas.

Thankfully, most games are on Sky or BT Sports and I also subscribe to Rangers TV so see every game but really miss the travel down to games, the sing song and the laughs.

When you are young you take it for granted. Now I'd give everything to be at games.

All the best.

9 hours ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Hi. Was a regular on here until just after the Motherwell play off games when I had a stroke (don't think it was due to the results of those games lol or the fact that I wanted Start McCall to be appointed manager). Have been medically retired from work since then and unable to travel at moment but have kept my season ticket so hoping to be well enough to get to games after Xmas.

Thankfully, most games are on Sky or BT Sports and I also subscribe to Rangers TV so see every game but really miss the travel down to games, the sing song and the laughs.

When you are young you take it for granted. Now I'd give everything to be at games.

All the best.

all the very best big man. Hope you're back at Ibrox where you belong soon enough ??