Jump to content

DVD for Championsip winning season


OneDavidCooper
 Share

Recommended Posts

Rangers issued a Stage 1 DVD (Div 3 season) and a Stage 2 for the League 1 season but, to the best of my knowledge, didn't do one for the Championsip season under Mark Warburton. Which is a great pity.

Or was one issued and I missed it? 

Thanks in advance.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Tam Müller said:

We didn't do a dvd because its embarrassing.

 

custodians during leagues 1 & 2 didnt give a fuck about our reputation or image.

championship dvds are what teams like hibs and hamilton do.

I totally enjoyed that season and would like a memory of it.

And, most important of all, I didn't ask for your opinion. I merely asked a question.

Link to post
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

I totally enjoyed that season and would like a memory of it.

And, most important of all, I didn't ask for your opinion. I merely asked a question.

Don't get yer tampon in a twist mate its a forum where fans exchange opinions. 

I enjoyed that season myself but cringe at the wee clubs selling signed prints of when they beat us (Falkirk) and dvds for insignifcant feats. Just don't want my team viewed in the same light.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Tam Müller said:

Don't get yer tampon in a twist mate its a forum where fans exchange opinions. 

I enjoyed that season myself but cringe at the wee clubs selling signed prints of when they beat us (Falkirk) and dvds for insignifcant feats. Just don't want my team viewed in the same light.

And nor will it.

I merely asked if the long promised DVD had ever been released.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, OneDavidCooper said:

I totally enjoyed that season and would like a memory of it.

And, most important of all, I didn't ask for your opinion. I merely asked a question.

I thought #Tom Muller's answer and opinion summed it up perfectly. But of course that's just my opinion.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Lol. I wished I'd never fucking started this now.

Dvds entitled Stages 1 and 2 suggested to me that Stage 3 would be the season we were promoted back to the top flight.

Is all. ?

You seem to be all over the forum these days, you coming up for the game next week?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. Was a regular on here until just after the Motherwell play off games when I had a stroke (don't think it was due to the results of those games lol or the fact that I wanted Start McCall to be appointed manager). Have been medically retired from work since then and unable to travel at moment but have kept my season ticket so hoping to be well enough to get to games after Xmas.

Thankfully, most games are on Sky or BT Sports and I also subscribe to Rangers TV so see every game but really miss the travel down to games, the sing song and the laughs.

When you are young you take it for granted. Now I'd give everything to be at games.

 All the best.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Hi. Was a regular on here until just after the Motherwell play off games when I had a stroke (don't think it was due to the results of those games lol or the fact that I wanted Start McCall to be appointed manager). Have been medically retired from work since then and unable to travel at moment but have kept my season ticket so hoping to be well enough to get to games after Xmas.

Thankfully, most games are on Sky or BT Sports and I also subscribe to Rangers TV so see every game but really miss the travel down to games, the sing song and the laughs.

When you are young you take it for granted. Now I'd give everything to be at games.

 All the best.

 

all the very best big man. Hope you're back at Ibrox where you belong soon enough ??

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 27 October 2021 18:45 Until 20:45
      0  
      Rangers v Aberdeen
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership
×
×
  • Create New...