Youths hit eight at Gala

Elfideldo

Thanks for the report as usual,Elfideldo. It's difficult to gauge a performance when you score 8 goals and have untold opportunities to score more. It will be interesting to see if these lads improve from last year with the new challenges they will face from the normal development set-up.

Thomson should leave the club as he will not get a chance under Pedro. He should have been in the team 2 seasons ago here and there and last season was more than ready for regular first team action.

Best thing he can do is leave, far too accomplished on the ball to stagnate on our bench or useless youth football as he is obviously too good for that level.

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

Goals eh! I thought we had forgotten  how to score, Shiels is a new one on me, is he a prospect?

Comes from duntocher, massive septic fan as are all his family, but he really enjoys playing for rangers and won't be tempted to move to the dark side

plays on the wing and is very direct and pacy

2 hours ago, Elfideldo said:

Your whole blogs a great read it's funny in the comment section how some are trying to get you to get their kid a break playing for Rangers as they have excelled at Kindergarten level.

24 minutes ago, Smile said:

Your whole blogs a great read it's funny in the comment section how some are trying to get you to get their kid a break playing for Rangers as they have excelled at Kindergarten level.

Gala Fairydean are an amateur level football team - no more. 

So suddenly a couple of players are the new blue hopes and Murty is the next Mourinho ???????

34 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Gala Fairydean are an amateur level football team - no more. 

So suddenly a couple of players are the new blue hopes and Murty is the next Mourinho ???????

The Fickle world of the supporter, I can't say too much as I do the same.

NIce to see we are building bridges with Gala Fairydean Rovers, (do we know how to pronounce "Fairydean" by the way ? If not check it.)

And having sorted out our retail differences involving sports sale revenue with Mr Ashley will we now be selling half "Rangers", half "Gala Fairyden Rovers" scarves in the outlets ?