Andy Halliday refuses to 'huddle' with Gabala team-mates

Marky.

7 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

He's hardly posted the picture himself saying guys look how Staunch I am. Fuck sake.

Jealous as fuck cunts in here hate him more than the tarriers.

Embarrassing mate. It's the same people in these threads every time too.

Bitter cunts.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, philiprfc said:

Bitter cunts.

Baffling mate, cunt gave his all, wasn't the worst player last season but every mistake was highlighted so much that the poor cunt had every confidence sucked right out of him, he never hid but fuck me he never wanted the ball either as one mistake everycunt hounded him, really heart felt sorry for the lad, and hope he at 25 can still come home and prove cunts wrong. Times on his side 

3 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

Bitter cunts.

And as mentioned, same cunts hate Barry ferguson, I honestly can't work that out ? Aye made a few mistakes, I know I have and don't know any cunt that hasn't, he was sold rather than leave for Blackburn and Souness was the deciding factor in that, same as Hutton being punted to spurs, but that second time, again he never wanted to leave, and strolled the premier league for years with Birmingham and Blackpool, the boy was an absolute class act on the pitch and loved getting one over the taigs, that shouldn't be forgotten 

5 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

And as mentioned, same cunts hate Barry ferguson, I honestly can't work that out ? Aye made a few mistakes, I know I have and don't know any cunt that hasn't, he was sold rather than leave for Blackburn and Souness was the deciding factor in that, same as Hutton being punted to spurs, but that second time, again he never wanted to leave, and strolled the premier league for years with Birmingham and Blackpool, the boy was an absolute class act on the pitch and loved getting one over the taigs, that shouldn't be forgotten 

Seen a cunt on Twitter last week after he done his article on Caixinha, say he 'hates the wee cunt, most over rated bag of shite to wear the shirt' something along they lines, and say he was kicked out.

Probably the best I can remember, him or RDB

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Seen a cunt on Twitter last week after he done his article on Caixinha, say he 'hates the wee cunt, most over rated bag of shite to wear the shirt' something along they lines, and say he was kicked out.

Spot on mate, and the fact we can mention him in the same sentence as RDB shows just how good he was. I remember when he came into the first team thinking when every transfer window closed the fact Barry was still at Ibrox was as good as a new signing. In his early 20's he was as good as anything in Europe, why do some of our support choose to hate him ? And how many captains of Rangers are more successful? Can't be many 

8 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

It's jealousy. It's the same people that bump their gums abour Barry Ferguson being a "ned who got lucky" - they're jealous that boyhood Rangers fans like them got to play for us and they didn't, simple as that 

It's quite sad really. It wouldn't matter what he does, it wouldn't be good enough for some people. They should save their hate and contempt for those who deserve it. Maybe not good enough for us  - but he gave everything in trying - more than some of the pretenders wearing blue the past few years.

9 hours ago, WATP84JRL said:

But they do it so fuck up

They pass and shoot too, have we to stop doing that too? Halliday has shown the right balance between his own stance and professionalism here. He has shown qualities befitting Rangers.

9 hours ago, WATP84JRL said:

Still on the huddle if you ask me. Would a fuck take part in that fucking pish. He's well been found out now.

Well in the huddle. If he was that staunch, he wouldn't be in the circle.

Shitebag then, shitebag now, I'm afraid. 

Don't get all this shite, trying to biggy him up.  Doesn't take much these days for some talentless no mark to become a hero.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Well in the huddle. If he was that staunch, he wouldn't be in the circle.

Shitebag then, shitebag now, I'm afraid. 

Don't get all this shite, trying to biggy him up.  Doesn't take much these days for some talentless no mark to become a hero.

Who is the last Rangers employee that you have actually liked?

15 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Check out this bunch of taigs. Glad we found them out.

IMG_3975.JPG

15 hours ago, Buggleskelly said:

I'm in that photo :rangers:

Specky cunt above the stewards bawheid ??

Nice one. Get it blown up (huge), framed and give it pride of place in the living room so EVERYONE gets to see it. Get slightly smaller ones for the hall, kitchen, bathroom and each bedroom. One for the shed as well if you have one. Don't forget the t-shirts too. :rangers:

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Who is the last Rangers employee that you have actually liked?

Silly question for a Sunday morning.

Easier to say who I don't.......We wont mention our leader and a couple of his board members!  MW and all of his signings. Some for being spineless wage robbers, others for being just not technically good enough, but at least triers. LBH, there hasn't been much that is decent come through the door since our illegal demotion. Standards have dropped, as has the game in general in this wasteland. They have dropped so much we have started to hero worship mediocrity and abject dross. Miller and Wallace deserve plenty respect and we really don't know how PC and the new crop will work out, but I'm behind them until they get settled and show what they've got or not.

Heroes to name but a few.....Greig, Baxter, Henderson, Bud, Jardine, Souness, Laudrup, Gazza, Hateley, Goram, Klos, Amo, Mols, Albertz, Ricksen, Durant, McCall.......

I doubt their likes will ever return, such is the state of our club and the Scottish game, but to come up with the absolute drivel and pish on an untalented wage robber, not being in a huddle when he clearly is, just WTF have we become?! It's no fucking wonder every cunt rips the piss, as we have become a circus led by clowns. It's that fucking bad, even our dignity is long gone. 

8 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Best Scottish midfielder of his generation by a country mile. Up there with the best in Europe on his day.

That comment has probably came from some daft wee fanny that's too young to actually remember Ferguson playing for us.