Andy Halliday refuses to 'huddle' with Gabala team-mates

Marky.

1 hour ago, OneDavidCooper said:

His move to Azerbaijan baffles me I must say but I wish him well all the same.

I can only imagine his other options would have been either another Scottish club which I doubt would appeal to him or another crack at the English lower leagues which he's already done for several seasons.

He's went to experience a new country and potentially still play in European competition. Fair play to him for trying something different.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man of the match for Qabala when they beat Polish outfit Jagiellonia Bialystock 2-0 in Poland yesterday in the Europa League. 3-1 on aggregate. 

Just now, Inigo said:

Man of the match for Qabala when they beat Polish outfit Jagiellonia Bialystock 2-0 in Poland yesterday in the Europa League. 3-1 on aggregate. 

Fair play to him. Maybe being away from the pressures of playing for his boyhood club is what he needs to help him flourish.

32 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Holding midfield too according to FlashScores.  

If he's getting man of the match as a holding midfielder the standard must be little better than amateur. 

10 minutes ago, gsa said:

If he's getting man of the match as a holding midfielder the standard must be little better than amateur. 

it's all relative, Andy hasn't went over there and suddenly became a great player. He's more likely an average player in a poor team making him stand out a bit..

15 minutes ago, gsa said:

Well we are fucked then, as it was a Europa league game against a Polish side, ye know that Europa league thing we got put out of by a team of part timers.

19 minutes ago, gsa said:

Tbf, Bialystock were second in the Polish League to Legia Warsaw last year by a baw hair.

Can't imagine they'll be a pub team.

4 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

What that photo doesn't tell us is he's got Daddy's uniform playing in his headphones

Ye ever seen his SoundCloud :lol: it's fucking rammed with cultural tunes.

1 hour ago, gsa said:

As others have said he was playing a half-decent team. I don't doubt Halliday has the ability to have really good one-off games - his problem was he was nowhere near consistent enough to play for us. Then the fan pressure came and he crumbled. He will do well at smaller, shiter clubs as he did before he came to us and as he will do after he permanently leaves. 

6 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Haha cult hero again for getting MOTM in a Europa league qualifier with his loan side.

Keep him please, I couldn't care who he supports I care about his ability. Sentiment doesn't win titles, a tragic footballer.

Just fuck up and be happy for one of our own.

who needs enemies when wee virgins like you are aboot

I still think Andy halliday is a half decent player. Maybe not quite up to being in a title chasing Rangers team, but he has potential to have a decent enough career. Seems like a good guy too, and is a true bear.

Hope he makes a success of it. 

38 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Haha cult hero again for getting MOTM in a Europa league qualifier with his loan side.

Keep him please, I couldn't care who he supports I care about his ability. Sentiment doesn't win titles, a tragic footballer.

Back the fuck off

42 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

:lol: tragic footballer? Fuck me mate that's a lot of shite. He's no worldbeater but he's a decent player and one of us. Bet you were bumming him up when we beat the taigs. Outstanding performance that day

43 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

fuck up, 50 posts. The door's that way, ya fucking arsewipe.