Andy Halliday refuses to 'huddle' with Gabala team-mates

Marky.

1 hour ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Haha cult hero again for getting MOTM in a Europa league qualifier with his loan side.

Keep him please, I couldn't caot good enoughmthe semi winn who he supports I care about his ability. Sentiment doesn't win titles, a tragic footballer.

There IS no need for the personal attack on him, I didnt rate him but hoped a fellowvBear went on to do well . He lived our dream and his performance v celtc IN the semi final win was outstanding, I dont get the hatred towards him, do you think that when Rangers came calling he should have said "no thanks as IM not good enough to grace the strip or turn us down ?"

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, piperpete said:

There IS no need for the personal attack on him, I didnt rate him but hoped a fellowvBear went on to do well . He lived our dream and his performance v celtc IN the semi final win was outstanding, I dont get the hatred towards him, do you think that when Rangers came calling he should have said "no thanks as IM not good enough to grace the strip or turn us down ?"

Jealousy mate. Cunts cry out for a player like Ferguson and guarantee when he played they hated him.  

16 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Jealousy mate. Cunts cry out for a player like Fergusono as we need to move on tmand guarantee when he played they hated him.  

I dont even think ITs jealousy mate ITs we have turned  Into offended By anything support at least some have, ITs easy to turn on your own which happens here. 

Many come on and slag anything Rangers to cause division, what should be happening re AH IS we ALL wish him well, the manager has taken the boys dream away from him, rightly so IMho, we need to move on and cheer our new up and coming heroes but we have fans wanting to kick AH at his lowest ebe, the boy must have had sleepless and tearful nights after he was told to find a club.

The personal attacks on him are an absolute disgrace, ITs not his fault he didnt come up to the level we need at the club and would have tried his best which ISnt good enough.

Give the boy dignity of being a Rangers player who scored against the taigs with out all this kicking a man when he IS down stuff.

1 minute ago, piperpete said:

I dont even think ITs jealousy mate ITs we have turned  Into offended By anything support at least some have, ITs easy to turn on your own which happens here. 

Many come on and slag anything Rangers to cause division, what should be happening re AH IS we ALL wish him well, the manager has taken the boys dream away from him, rightly so IMho, we need to move on and cheer our new up and coming heroes but we have fans wanting to kick AH at his lowest ebe, the boy must have had sleepless and tearful nights after he was told to find a club.

The personal attacks on him are an absolute disgrace, ITs not his fault he didnt come up to the level we need at the club and would have tried his best which ISnt good enough.

Give the boy dignity of being a Rangers player who scored against the taigs with out all this kicking a man when he IS down stuff.

His team progressed into the next round in Europe and I think he got man of the match. Not a bad night for a guy who's heavily slated.

1 hour ago, piperpete said:

Not at all mate, wasn't a personal attack. I was commenting on him as a professional footballer. I thought he was good that day Vs Celtic, I also thought Kiernan was. However let's not pretend he is not abysmal.

I agree completely that someone being one of our own does not give others the right to over criticise. I don't feel like I'm over criticising. He was awful last year, truly awful. Never even looked like a supporter the way he spent half his time on the ground.

I just find the love in for him not joining a huddle and then getting MoTM a bit embarassing. As I say sentiment wins nothing, hopefully he never pulls our jersey on again but on a personal level of course I wish him no ill.

19 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Not at all mate, wasn't a personal attack. I was commenting on him as a professional footballer. I thought he was good that day Vs Celtic, I also thought Kiernan was. However let's not pretend he is not abysmal.

I agree completely that someone being one of our own does not give others the right to over criticise. I don't feel like I'm over criticising. He was awful last year, truly awful. Never even looked like a supporter the way he spent half his time on the ground.

I just find the love in for him not joining a huddle and then getting MoTM a bit embarassing. As I say sentiment wins nothing, hopefully he never pulls our jersey on again but on a personal level of course I wish him no ill.

Why do you feel the need to haveva dig at him a tall baffles me as he IS someone elses player at the moment, I dont get the love IN but wish the boy all the best.

I'm not at all embarrassed to be happy for Halliday. I hope his loan move works out for him, and that any subsequent transfer works out well. I do think he could have been a good player for us, and it not working out is as much psychological as it is about ability; he'll do well at another side. 

Other than absolute shitebags or players that burn bridges, I like seeing former Rangers players - or Rangers players out on loan - do well. If Mo Edu won the MLS Cup I'd be happy for him; if Steven Whitaker broke both his legs in his Hibs debut, I wouldn't give a fuck. 

4 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

I'm not at all embarrassed to be happy for Halliday. I hope his loan move works out for him, and that any subsequent transfer works out well. I do think he could have been a good player for us, and it not working out is as much psychological as it is about ability; he'll do well at another side. 

Other than absolute shitebags or players that burn bridges, I like seeing former Rangers players - or Rangers players out on loan - do well. If Mo Edu won the MLS Cup I'd be happy for him; if Steven Whitaker broke both his legs in his Hibs debut, I wouldn't give a fuck. 

Good mate, I'm glad.

Wasnt trying to come across a dick. I just feel that with everything going on at Rangers at the minute, Halliday getting MOTM and refusing a huddle isn't important to me in the slightest. Each to their own though ??

Posters on here clearly don't know what a 'personal attack' is. If you're calling him or any other current/former player a cunt without good reason you should be banned IMO.

If you think they're shite at their jobs then that's not a personal attack - may aswell shut down the Bears Den if you can't say that.

For what it's worth I wish him well in future and there's been much worse recently - but I sincerely hope the only time he ever wears a Rangers jersey in future is in the stands as a fan.

Don't see why so many care either way.

The only thing that matters to me is the footballer is good enough and does the job on the pitch. He badly fails and was honking. The Semi-final people keep mentioning he played his part in both their goals likewise cost us a goal against them last season with his half-arsed tracking back.

No jealousy in it from me, my favourite players over the years were usually Rangers supporters growing up even if they weren't as good as some of the other names in the team.

For every person that has anything bad to say about Halliday due to him being a fan there's someone on the other side that won't see anything bad said about him yet they wouldn't pull up posters if it was any other player.

11 hours ago, the goal machine said:

Rangers supporters who play for or are employed by the club have always got it more tight on here for some reason. Fucking bizarre.

In recent years most Rangers fans who have played for the club, or have been employed by the club as a manager or coach, have been shite.  I expect that had these individuals performed their roles more capably then they would be more liked. 

If the sweet cheeks in here don't want Halliday or any other spineless no mark berated and who have long since gone, then stop putting up threads on them. There is no reason to. They were rank and they have gone. Do we really want to hear about Halliday and a fucking huddle, that he clearly did participate in? Are we so robbed of interest and entertainment that some have need to post shite like this and then have the fucking audacity to complain when it doesn't quite go to plan.

Get over the thumb sucking and move on ffs!

19 hours ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Haha cult hero again for getting MOTM in a Europa league qualifier with his loan side.

Keep him please, I couldn't care who he supports I care about his ability. Sentiment doesn't win titles, a tragic footballer.

Go and ride yourself you fuck.