Over coached or under managed.

3 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Lack of decent wingers is a serious concern, we need at least 2 more. I was trying to choose a starting 11 for Marseille and was seriously struggling for wide players. 

Miller should be a definite no, Francis is awful, Windass boak, Forrester is out of the picture, Candeias might turn out good but can't see it, Waghorn boak and the less said about The Dalcio the better.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Miller should be a definite no, Francis is awful, Windass boak, Forrester is out of the picture, Candeias might turn out good but can't see it, Waghorn boak and the less said about The Dalcio the better.

Miller will be playing out wide our first game of the season without a doubt.

The Dalcio :lol:

35 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

I'd love to see us sign Jamie Murphy, more than I would Walker; if we got someone like him we could be really good. Herrera looked good, someone giving him the ball from midfield is necessary. I thought he looked as if he could be a big player for us.

Out of our price range unfortunately. Walker would be a decent signing I think and frankly we need him now.

13 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Out of our price range unfortunately. Walker would be a decent signing I think and frankly we need him now.

Sadly I'd have to go along with that. The last 5 years make it very clear we lost out on a lot of talent that we would have had, Murphy being one of those players.

19 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Regarding wingers - I have no idea how Candeias will be in general play in this league but I have to say his crossing has looked very good. Dare I say he would have made a certain recently departed striker look better.

I agree, what little I have seen of him he looks like he can deliver a decent cross where it's needed.. signs are promising on that respect.

Trained a hour to a hour and a half under Walter the days the players were in and we won the lot , granted had better players but Walter knew exactly how to handle most players to get the best out them , man management is equally important as systems and over complicated tactics