Linfield training at Auchendowie

spion kop

I am glad the friendship and link between the two clubs has been maintained over the years, my grandfather used to talk about the benefit match in the 60's for the extension to sandy row orange hall and how one of the team attended one of the lodges meetings as a true and worthy brother, right through to the present day that link has been maintained and I hope it continues in the cut throat world of business that football has become you need friends more than ever 

Ye can imagine the shite getting spewed on the taigy forums/phone ins etc....... "aye bet ye they're huvin wan of their pyoor oranje Masonic lodge meetings n at while they are over there n aw that" then no doubt the mhedia will be having their own pathetic digs during the week........:belm:fucking thick fenian cunts.......Hope one of the troops from over by in the away section has a flashback and a moment of madness a launches a RPG intae their end ......:craphead: