Crooks.

24 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Think Pedro is worse!!!

Pedro is undoubtably not doing a good job right now, but at least he has brought in players with pedigree. Dorrans, Alves possibly Cardoso and Pena could prove to be good signings. Warburton's best players were his goalkeeper and Miller in his second season.

Pedro is clearing out a lot of deadwood but I still can't help but feel McKay being sold was a big mistake.

11 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Pedro is undoubtably not doing a good job right now, but at least he has brought in players with pedigree. Dorrans, Alves possibly Cardoso and Pena could prove to be good signings. Warburton's best players were his goalkeeper and Miller in his second season.

Pedro is clearing out a lot of deadwood but I still can't help but feel McKay being sold was a big mistake.

Barton, Senderos, and Kranjcar.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Barton, Senderos, and Kranjcar.

Barton could easily have succeeded, Senderos was a joke long before his debut and Kranjcar is made of balsa wood and could yet be decent I suppose.

Pedro's signings are at least in their prime. Can only wait and see in hope that they turn good, but certainly guys like Dorrans and Alves should fit in and improve us.

40 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Maybe a better calibre of player but if you can't motivate them to play together it's fucking pointless.

32 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Barton could easily have succeeded, Senderos was a joke long before his debut and Kranjcar is made of balsa wood and could yet be decent I suppose.

Pedro's signings are at least in their prime. Can only wait and see in hope that they turn good, but certainly guys like Dorrans and Alves should fit in and improve us.

Unfortunately for them and Pedro they have to hit the ground running, we're not good enough to let anyone have any time to settle in. Here's hoping, Saturday should give us a better gauge of them not expecting a big win just looking for a solid performance.