Is Pedro worse than Warburton?

Guest Lloyd72

Is Pedro worse than Warburton?  

377 members have voted

1. 1. Is he?

30 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

They looked a lot more organised than us . We took mcleish from hibs back in 2002 on the back of him doing as much with them as he realistically could . 

For what hat it's worth I am not exactly pro mcinnes but he looks a far better manager than Pedro 

How organised can you look after being 3-0 down in the first 10 minutes? 

I think you're clutching at straws here.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Before Pedro signed everyone on here said they wouldn't judge him on the remainder of that season.  The league was already lost, the squad was without any quality or fight, he was handed a bag of shit.  As it turns out, he was judged, and some wanted him out shortly after arriving.  Ridiculous.

The task of clearing out the deadwood and overhauling the squad is a difficult one.  Pedro's doing a good job so far and it'll only get better in the coming weeks.  MOH, Crooks, and Kiernan, all look set to leave in the next few weeks.  Perhaps then we can go and get a better quality of attacking midfiedler we've been crying out for.  I think we will get such a player in.

The result in Europe was a bad one but we were never going to get far in that competition anyway.  Our main focus is domestic success and nothing has changed in that front.   Try to remain calm and let's give the man a chance.

Many of you are convinced we're beat already which is sad.  I would hope to start the season with more positivity.  

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Fuck up Robbo Lloyd you are doing ma tits in lately with your negative diatribe 

geez piece

Okay Verbal KeyserSoze, I will take your complaint into my consideration and get back to you within the next 30 seconds

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Fuck up Robbo Lloyd you are doing ma tits in lately with your negative diatribe 

geez piece

Naw

How could anyone properly answer this question at this point, Pedro has been in charge for 13 games, and only two of them with players that he brought to the club. He may turn out to be worse that Warburton he may turn out to be better than him but it cannot be answered at this stage. Pedro needs to be given the full backing of supporters until Christmas/New Year and if there isn't significant improvement he should be punted at that point in time.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

That was not thirty seconds .williamson  Floyd

You making fun of me cause I'm illiterate KIngKirk Robbo

3 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Before Pedro signed everyone on here said they wouldn't judge him on the remainder of that season.  The league was already lost, the squad was without any quality or fight, he was handed a bag of shit.  As it turns out, he was judged, and some wanted him out shortly after arriving.  Ridiculous.

The task of clearing out the deadwood and overhauling the squad is a difficult one.  Pedro's doing a good job so far and it'll only get better in the coming weeks.  MOH, Crooks, and Kiernan, all look set to leave in the next few weeks.  Perhaps then we can go and get a better quality of attacking midfiedler we've been crying out for.  I think we will get such a player in.

The result in Europe was a bad one but we were never going to get far in that competition anyway.  Our main focus is domestic success and nothing has changed in that front.   Try to remain calm and let's give the man a chance.

Many of you are convinced we're beat already which is sad.  I would hope to start the season with more positivity.  

Something I can't get my head around is folks turning up on day one of the league already raging and greeting. It's the start of something else, something we should all be 100% behind ffs

Still too early to say. He has been given pretty much his own team. We will know if he is up to it by the end of the first quarter of the league. Could be too late but you need a good few competitive games with his own team to really know. I would not say at this moment I am overconfident 

We've had more than our fair share of con-men enter Ibrox over the last few years and Pedro is on that list. 

He's conned his way into the manager roll. 

an absolute moron. 

Just fucking get rid of him. 

30 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Did we really? Some of us, myself included, had made up our minds well before the end of the season; in fact, some of us argued he shouldn't be here to get the chance to make signings. We need the board to give serous thought as to how long he should remain manager; preferably, he won't be manager much longer.

The poll question should have been wither we have or haven't got a reasonable chance in the league next season under Pedro. 

Results aside, as they are black and white and can't be changed, lets look at performances since he took over. Forget the results for a second.. 

Dugshite. 

Every single performance has been nothing bar rotten. 

Every single match under Pedro we have been chronic. 

I am not dead set on him getting the  boot but thats the reality. 

Hes had enough time with the squad to get a performance out of them. 

Its not working so he needs to do something better.