Is Pedro worse than Warburton?

Guest Lloyd72

Is Pedro worse than Warburton?  

377 members have voted

1. 1. Is he?

Maybe we bears should learn to keep our mouths shut? 

Warburton is magic, cunts wearing bread wrappers on their nut was a fuckin belter. Best in the land etc, we all seen the hyperbole on here. 

Exact same when Pedro came in. Everyone came in their pants and proclaimed him to be the best, can't be arsed looking for quotes but we all seen them. 

Said it before, I'll say it again, we need a Walter smith. Maybe not him but a proper manager who knows it's about winning, understands what it's all about. It's the only way to steady the fuckin ship. We need to steady the fuckin ship!! Get Pedro to fuck and let anyone else take the team, bound to be an improvement is my guess. 

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TheLoneRanger1 said:

Warburton is magic, cunts wearing bread wrappers on their nut was a fuckin belter. Best in the land etc, we all seen the hyperbole on here. 

Exact same when Pedro came in. Everyone came in their pants and proclaimed him to be the best, can't be arsed looking for quotes but we all seen them. 

Said it before, I'll say it again, we need a Walter smith. Maybe not him but a proper manager who knows it's about winning, understands what it's all about. It's the only way to steady the fuckin ship. We need to steady the fuckin ship!! Get Pedro to fuck and let anyone else take the team, bound to be an improvement is my guess. 

Gees peace.

People are allowed to be optimistic when new managers/players come in. 

Warburton was magic that first season and we would of beaten any side in the country. It fell apart in the 2nd season because of his poor signings.

Nobody proclaimed Pedro to be the best, that is just bullshit.

So many hysterical cunts it beggars belief. It's not been great of late, I'll give you that. But you won't get me properly judging until he at least has a few league games under his belt with what is essentially this full new team on the park. 

1 hour ago, cr3_bear said:

A failure for Pedro automatically means more failure for rangers . That's my main worry . We are sleepwalking into another repeat of last season . Pedro has shown nothing that shows he has any sort of qualities that is going to get us challenging and competing 

Well, he spotted that our defence was a joke and has sought to rectify the situation.

He immediately recognised we had no fight or heart in midfield, again he has sought to rectify the situation.

He recognised our failure to score goals and yes once again has sought to fix the problem.

Of course, the caveat is YES he has identified our major weaknesses BUT can his new signings 'rectify the situations' for which they are responsible.

• At the back, I have very high hopes for Alves and Cardoso.
  • In midfield, Pena, Jack and Dorrans should be solid with Rossiter and Holt  for backup
  • Up front, we have choices between Miller, Morelos, Herrara, Waghorn (god no), Dalcio and Candeidas 

So it's all down to how the new boys perform, so far it is too early to judge.

55 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

How organised can you look after being 3-0 down in the first 10 minutes? 

I think you're clutching at straws here.

Well I dread to think how we would have responded at 3-0 down after ten minutes . 

14 minutes ago, TheLoneRanger1 said:

Walter Smith is old, has served his time and is happily retired so can folks shut the fuck up about the past and look to the future.  No one knows for certain if PC is the answer, most with even half a brain know that WS is not, certainly not this time around.

How many paid to watch the game, or just ignorantly commenting  ? First half we were dominant but missed chances. Herrera held the ball up well and will score goals in Scotland. Miller as usual spent his time miles away from the up front...so ended up 1 up front, someone needs to tell him.

Jack was good but made a mistake for the goal.....

After watching it all the snowflakes should chill out, it was a bounce game, not even a friendly, we will know more by how they play vs Marseille and Shef Wed....ffs we are applying as much pressure as possible on a new team before the season even starts and the payers have had 4 weeks max with each other.

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Who voted yes?

Quote me with your reasons,go for it.

He's had had an absolute nightmare start to this season but I'd love to hear the reasons why he's worse than that baldy tadger.

Mw came in and made an immediate difference. We played football better than anytime perhaps going back to Advocaat. Fast pace, free flowing, scoring goals, moving about, just exciting.

Compare that with the 4 years of shit from McCoist, McDowell and McCall.

Instant impact.

Pedro has came in and we are fuckin honking and worse. The Progres result is the worst result in our history. I don't give a shit it's a new team.  Every manager the world over gets a kick from their first few games. He never.

He is a nobody nomark that nobody knew and is so clearly out of his depth.

And yes I do hope this gets bumped next May.

6 minutes ago, TheLawMan said:

Mw came in and made an immediate difference. We played football better than anytime perhaps going back to Advocaat. Fast pace, free flowing, scoring goals, moving about, just exciting.

Compare that with the 4 years of shit from McCoist, McDowell and McCall.

Instant impact.

Pedro has came in and we are fuckin honking and worse. The Progres result is the worst result in our history. I don't give a shit it's a new team.  Every manager the world over gets a kick from their first few games. He never.

He is a nobody nomark that nobody knew and is so clearly out of his depth.

And yes I do hope this gets bumped next May.

MW made a huge impact and played lovely football...i was totally hoodwinked. 

Managers need time to build teams and not slated after 6 months of dealing with other peoples players who have no heart....and 4 weeks of changing that with new players and ideas...

I hope he doesn't get bumped, cause that means he failed, i would rather we succeeded rather than hoped he fucked up to prove your point. 

Guess we don't all feel the same way, and have no doubt you feel the same way about King. 

33 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

How many paid to watch the game, or just ignorantly commenting  ? First half we were dominant but missed chances. Herrera held the ball up well and will score goals in Scotland. Miller as usual spent his time miles away from the up front...so ended up 1 up front, someone needs to tell him.

Jack was good but made a mistake for the goal.....

After watching it all the snowflakes should chill out, it was a bounce game, not even a friendly, we will know more by how they play vs Marseille and Shef Wed....ffs we are applying as much pressure as possible on a new team before the season even starts and the payers have had 4 weeks max with each other.

I don't understand what your point is. I watched this earlier in the evening, and it was nowhere near as good as you make it out to be. There was no creativity in that first half whatsoever; not one player had the either the invention, nor the ability to penetrate their defence. There was a few openings in the second half, and individually a couple of chances fell our way; but as a team, we were poor then as well. This team will be hard to beat, but it lacks that one player to change a match in our favour. 

57 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Gees peace.

People are allowed to be optimistic when new managers/players come in. 

Warburton was magic that first season and we would of beaten any side in the country. It fell apart in the 2nd season because of his poor signings.

Nobody proclaimed Pedro to be the best, that is just bullshit.

^^^^^ Aye... 

2 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

I don't understand what your point is. I watched this earlier in the evening, and it was nowhere near as good as you make it out to be. There was no creativity in that first half whatsoever; not one player had the either the invention, nor the ability to penetrate their defence. There was a few openings in the second half, and individually a couple of chances fell our way; but as a team, we were poor then as well. This team will be hard to beat, but it lacks that one player to change a match in our favour. 

i totally agree with you...we lack creativity but have added structure and strength and would never have lost this game in a real match. So we need to add creativity as Kranc isn't the guy as he lacks too much in other areas....but today's BOUNCE GAME doesn't deserve the hysteria it's getting.

There's a fair bit of revisionist history that goes on with Warburton. The manner of his departure was very, very poor and it's right to look at his character in a negative light, but he did an ok job with us.

His soundbites were annoying; 8-10 days, learn from it, etc etc and he was frustratingly stubborn. His signings didn't pay off in the second season, his team was not good enough to win this league, although considering the majority of the team needed to adapt from the jump from the Championship to the SPL, the initial struggle was to be expected.

However, Warburton left us in a decent league position, (2nd with Aberdeen having a game in hand) and whilst we looked vulnerable in most of our games under him in the SPL we have regressed since he left. The blame has to be shouldered by Caixinha. Pedro talks a good game but the trick is actually communicating what you want your players to do effectively and I don't see any signs of that.

I hope I'm wrong, I hope we win our opening three games which will be a big test for this team. I would love to see Pedro with the league title at the end of the season but there is nothing to suggest, this season or the end of last that he will manage that. Considering how strong a position Celtic are in right now that is rightfully creating some serious anxiety among supporters.

The bottom line for me is that he should not have been appointed Warburton's replacement, I think that was an incredibly naive decision considering the position the club was in at the time.

11 minutes ago, HG5 said:

And then coughed up a 25 odd year old record at Ibrox.

Not even McCoist or Le Guen allowed that.

Had a 20 minute browse there and you'd be amazed the amount of cunts who excuses it all - kings the worse he said we did the 5-1 at ibrox to learn about the players 

gimme strength 

Wish the board would  admit a mistake has been made with this appointment and give the bears a chance of some enjoyment this season and the team a chance of being competitive by sacking Pedro and getting in someone else in  , can't see that happening tho after him bring in 7/8 players , the guys clueless , shocking appointment from the board