1. 1. Is he?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Jonnyboyrfc said:

So many hysterical cunts it beggars belief. It's not been great of late, I'll give you that. But you won't get me properly judging until he at least has a few league games under his belt with what is essentially this full new team on the park. 

Would agree if saw anything to indicate he's going to be a success , been disaster after disaster apart from a win at pittodrie and if we are honest it was a minor miracle we came away from there winning at all far less 3v0 

We just can't help our fucking selves with this shite.

Just in the door, inheriting a team of absolute dross, who well know they are not good enough and a new manager coming in, know their time is up.

He must be given game time with his own players before he can be compared and judged.

Oh well, I suppose the hanging party lot must be  getting bored. Such is life.

47 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

i totally agree with you...we lack creativity but have added structure and strength and would never have lost this game in a real match. So we need to add creativity as Kranc isn't the guy as he lacks too much in other areas....but today's BOUNCE GAME doesn't deserve the hysteria it's getting.

To be fair it isn't one bounce game though; there have been a number of games where this pattern has been evident. 

If anything I think today pointed out we need more of a goal threat as it seemed like the same old story of creating chances but not taking them.

Time to stop messing about with Jamie Walker and get him signed asap or if we don't have the money look down south for loan deals. 

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

Would agree if saw anything to indicate he's going to be a success , been disaster after disaster apart from a win at pittodrie and if we are honest it was a minor miracle we came away from there winning at all far less 3v0 

I genuinely don't think it's fair to judge him with all of warburton's useless hand me downs. I agree he's on thin ice but ruling him out as 'clueless' and 'a fraud'? I think that is way too soon for me. 

2 minutes ago, Jonnyboyrfc said:

I genuinely don't think it's fair to judge him with all of warburton's useless hand me downs. I agree he's on thin ice but ruling him out as 'clueless' and 'a fraud'? I think that is way to soon for me. 

Hope yer right mate , but i don't hold out much hope, I think the fight murty got out the team last season at parkheed raised concerns after pedros 2 old firm games , if he'd been starting afresh this season I'd give him more time but he's not for me , apart from the back 4 and lone striker , I ain't got a clue where anybody else is meant to be playing , I don't think the players have either , its reasons like that I want rid 

It's almost a guarantee we wouldn't have been put out if MW was in charge. I liked him up too a point like most of us, if he had the tactical awareness to change things he could become a decent manager, but at least he has some sort of tactical awareness unlike this dud. 

Were playing the McCoist brand of football with a more tanned version of the manager. 

And for what it's worth, Derek McInnes should be nowhere near the Rangers job. 

Who else was going to finish second when there was no Rangers,  Hearts, Hibs, Dundee Utd? 

Their golden age has seen them lift one trophy and finish a distance away from the tarriers. Not to mention his terrible record against them and his teams are all too familiar with bottling it completely. 

It should've been Harry fucking Redknapp. 

12 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It's almost a guarantee we wouldn't have been put out if MW was in charge. I liked him up too a point like most of us, if he had the tactical awareness to change things he could become a decent manager, but at least he has some sort of tactical awareness unlike this dud. 

Were playing the McCoist brand of football with a more tanned version of the manager. 

And for what it's worth, Derek McInnes should be nowhere near the Rangers job. 

Who else was going to finish second when there was no Rangers,  Hearts, Hibs, Dundee Utd? 

Their golden age has seen them lift one trophy and finish a distance away from the tarriers. Not to mention his terrible record against them and his teams are all too familiar with bottling it completely. 

It should've been Harry fucking Redknapp. 

Should have gone for neil warnock....the guy has a soft spot for us and is a great man manager. Pedro is a theory driven nobody who talks the talk but fails to deliver..

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

At this point I wish we had just backed Warburton financially because Caixinha is looking like an absolute dud.

I made the point that last season was about getting back into Europe and then Warburton would have spent the money fixing our problems, although obviously we'll never know now, plus his signings last summer were diabolical and it was awful at the end. 

Wonder how much the disastrous EL 2-game campaign has shaken things at Board level at Ibrox.    Seems to me there was a solid silence after being ingloriously dumped out of Europe to part timers.    No comments from King or Robertson.   Pedro went quiet after the post-match wading into the bushes.   Only really the Dorrans transfer to help build some positive news and then more recently the announcement of Plan B friendlies in what looks like an urgent attempt to create some meaningful match experience before the season starts.    And then a couple of friendlies against St.J where we can't even score a goal and still manage to lose one of the games.   

Instead of pre-season creating the start of a winning momentum and the prospect of playing more European games there is a risk of hitting the start of the season stumbling.  Clearly the 2 upcoming friendlies will tell us more - and tell the Board more - about the team the manager has assembled and about whether the manager has created a clear style of play that the team has grasped and applies and which results in goals scored and wins.    It is early days but I wonder if King and his Board is already watching very closely what happens in the first handful of league games.    Pedro has talked a talk in persuading Robertson and the Rangers Directors to recruit him.    Translating the talk in to the 'win, win, win' outcomes the manager talked so optimistically about has not happened so far against even the most straightforward opposition.   Is the Board worried I wonder. 

32 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Would you though, if the results in the first few matches were mostly defeats? October would be long enough to leave us well behind to challenge for the league title.

If he's sacked within the first month, the title is already gone...all that matters is the title challenge. They will be as strong as last season

Ive said before I think he's an idiot and I can only hope he's a good judge of player and has bought a few gems.

25 minutes ago, miracle said:

The optimist in me wants to see a settled lineup of fit players of his own choice before passing absolute judgement but it's not looking great so far say the least.

Spot on.

Hoping to be proved wrong.

Expecting to be proved right?

We needed someone of genuine stature and quality in to try and get us back to where we should be and instead we got some nobody who knows nothing about the club and who has signed unknown players.

We are fallingeven further behind.

Ally was written off in his first season playing career with us, I am willing to see Pedro through a couple of months with his charges to see how he does.

If it goes to rat shit then it goes to rat shit and then we can boot him for me. For now I have too many unanswered questions in my head about his style of play with his guys in and adapted to our play and the Scottish game.

I don't see the benefit of bringing in any new manager STRAIGHT AWAY though just because we lost to a shit team in the Europa and have not been great in the friendlies (not that I have seen them). I am hurting just as much as everyone else is over the results and could not believe them but I am bearing it for now.

Will it come good, who fucking knows? Do I like some of the new players coming in then YES I do! I have blisters on my arse from fence sitting but still going to back him for a couple of months and see.

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

At this point I wish we had just backed Warburton financially because Caixinha is looking like an absolute dud.

The folk who couldn't get MW out fast enough are quite probably the Ines who don't want to give Pedro a few months with his own team.

Pedro has made mistakes and will continue to do so, but we cannot sack him after 2 competitive games after trusting him with these signings.

It doesn't look that hopeful, but if we listened to the fans we would have a new manager every 4 weeks.