Harry Forrester

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Absolutely baffling how anyone could turn down an opportunity like that.

He explained it to me when I interviewed him once and i just sat there shaking my head. Thank fuck it was over the phone 

6 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Christ yesterday we had rely on StJ twitter who didn't even know all our players.

I know, I had to struggle along with it. Seen a few folk moaning to Rab Boyle about it but he didn't seem all that interested, telling folk that the media guys (who were pitchside) wee busy doing other stuff like the match report. Amazed that I can do both on my own but a team of five or six can't manage.

16 minutes ago, The Dude said:

He explained it to me when I interviewed him once and i just sat there shaking my head. Thank fuck it was over the phone 

Other people have done inexplicable thinks as regards who they are employed by so don't know why you were shaking your head.

7 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Other people have done inexplicable thinks as regards who they are employed by so don't know why you were shaking your head.

You don't know why someone was shaking their head at a professional footballer turning down a two-year deal at Ajax in favour of a possible move to Doncaster (iirc)?

EDIT: My mistake, it was League One Brentford.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

You don't know why someone was shaking their head at a professional footballer turning down a two-year deal at Ajax in favour of a possible move to Doncaster (iirc)?

I wasn't talking about me. It was you mocking him and I'm merely pointing out that Harry is not the only one to make a career choice which others might find strange.

Just now, OneDavidCooper said:

I wasn't talking about me. It was you mocking him and I'm merely pointing out that Harry is not the only one to make a career choice which others might find strange.

You said you didn't know why I was shaking my head. I'd have thought it was pretty self-explanatory. Two year deal at Ajax or English lower division...tough choice.

12 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Is that you admitting that you sat there shaking your head when the Dude told you he was writing articles for the Record.

Forrester is actually a player IMO but it's his attitude that stinks.

First month or so of last season he was our best player, again, in my opinion.

Some shite players get better in the eyes of some Rangers fans the longer they are out, but some decent players (albeit with shite attitudes) turn shite in the eyes of some Rangers fans the longer they are out.

There's no future for him at Rangers. That's clear - but he's far from the worst on our books.

43 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Absolutely baffling how anyone could turn down an opportunity like that.

Not only did he turn it down but he got a second chance at it with us and by what's being said in this thread he didn't want it enough the second time around.

Guys like that don't deserve the talent they have. It's wasted on them.

27 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Forrester is actually a player IMO but it's his attitude that stinks.

First month or so of last season he was our best player, again, in my opinion.

Some shite players get better in the eyes of some Rangers fans the longer they are out, but some decent players (albeit with shite attitudes) turn shite in the eyes of some Rangers fans the longer they are out.

There's no future for him at Rangers. That's clear - but he's far from the worst on our books.

Few lads from the bus said the same he is a player but with a pish attitude he is fucked and rightly so we cannot afford passengers.

33 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Not only did he turn it down but he got a second chance at it with us and by what's being said in this thread he didn't want it enough the second time around.

Guys like that don't deserve the talent they have. It's wasted on them.

Agreed. Some folk would give anything to have the opportunities he's had and he's just wasted it.

He's destined to be one of these old guys that will sit in the pub for years to come telling everyone how good he could have been if he hadn't fucked his career.

50 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Is that you admitting that you sat there shaking your head when the Dude told you he was writing articles for the Record.

Thank God you picked up on that, thought it was going to be missed.

Flew right over the dudes head.

8 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Thank God you picked up on that, thought it was going to be missed.

Flew right over the dudes head.

Did it? Or do you think maybe I couldn't be arsed acknowledging his odd wee hard-on for me writing for the Record.