Youths Share Four Goals With Ards

Elfideldo

9 hours ago, Ozblue said:

Thanks for the report Elfi. Do you think Ryan Hardie has progressed enough to get a crack in the first team squad?

Hardie is a strange one, he was rarely involved the other night but scored a goal and came very close to a second.

Its a concern that he has not been first choice at the end of his last couple of loan moves.

I'm not sure Rangers first team will get the space to create the type of chance he thrives on ( running clear into space behind a high defensive line).

In saying that we won't know until we try him.

3 hours ago, Elfideldo said:

Hardie is a strange one, he was rarely involved the other night but scored a goal and came very close to a second.

Its a concern that he has not been first choice at the end of his last couple of loan moves.

I'm not sure Rangers first team will get the space to create the type of chance he thrives on ( running clear into space behind a high defensive line).

In saying that we won't know until we try him.

Thanks for you opinion, Elfi. I was keeping an eye on him when he was loaned out to Raith Rovers (twice) and St. Mirren and I noticed he hadn't started many games for those two clubs, which made me wonder if he was not progressing as he should be. I agree with your thoughts about the lack of space he would get with us and it will be interesting to see what direction his career takes in the coming season.