***Official Rangers V Marseille thread***

MrMckee

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

The site isn't even loading at the moment. I've a feeling this one is going to be a cluster fuck. 

yeah i take back what i said because it's taking forever to load. i agree this is gonna be a shit show. how embarrassing.

1 minute ago, one55 said:

yeah i take back what i said because it's taking forever to load. i agree this is gonna be a shit show. how embarrassing.

Club must surely have known first HD game, shown in UK and abroad, on a Saturday at 3pm would require more bandwidth. As someone else says the site crashes on match days when the teams are released. 

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Club must surely have known first HD game, shown in UK and abroad, on a Saturday at 3pm would require more bandwidth. As someone else says the site crashes on match days when the teams are released. 

it's embarrassing. it took us over a decade to implement HD streaming so i don't think the club has really invested in the internet infrastructure needed to run sites. 

10 minutes ago, one55 said:

it's embarrassing. it took us over a decade to implement HD streaming so i don't think the club has really invested in the internet infrastructure needed to run sites. 

It's hardly an embarrassment. Up until recently the people in charge of the club weren't interested in anything but lining their own pockets. And pre Craig Whyte/admin HD streams weren't the norm. 

2 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

It's hardly an embarrassment. Up until recently the people in charge of the club weren't interested in anything but lining their own pockets. And pre Craig Whyte/admin HD streams weren't the norm. 

Nah mate it really is an embarrassment. Fuck me even Patrick thistle stream their games in HD.

7 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

it sure is. i know what has been going on with out club and i understand that. fuck sake the club never bothered maintaining our stadium never mind internet shite. my point is that HD became standard in over a decade ago now and we've only just implemented it today...and even then the site is completely fucked so who knows if we'll be able to log on.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Might be a long shot but is this on YouTube live? In work surrounded by a million pcs but they're all locked can use YouTube on my phone 

only rangers tv which is fucked. some cunt might be streaming it on youtube though i suppose.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Hodson on the bench over Bates and Beerman, does that mean he's going to be staying as full back cover?

Think he'd be decent cover and other than once or twice don't think he let us down Last year.

whats your views on him?

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Gaz52 said:

Really starting to worry that Miller is going to start most games this season 

More worried that Kranjcar has started every game