***Official Rangers V Marseille thread***

MrMckee

1 minute ago, Smile said:

cheers but i'm just pissed off i paid £10 for it on rangers tv. i could've easily just found a free stream but i wanted to give money to the club. fucking hell man.

Just now, one55 said:

cheers but i'm just pissed off i paid £10 for it on rangers tv. i could've easily just found a free stream but i wanted to give money to the club. fucking hell man.

This wont work anyway if they cant fix it our end.

2 hours ago, M0NTY said:

You wont be moved just have some buy at the gate worst yins around you ? a cunt sat a few seats across from me once at a pay at the gate and was doing BJ hand and mouth signals to the opposition ?

I know. Hate it for these kinds of games when you can be sat next to any sort of riff raff.

Guest Lloyd72
15 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Fucking dont 

according to one of the sound guys at ibrox when he scores they are going to play this, bet you're buzzing 

Everywhere you go always take Herrera with you

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, .Williamson. said:

Absolutely fucking gay

If singing songs about football players who you fancy and want to bum is gay then I don't want to be straight

Just now, K.A.I said:

I think big Nico has some football left in him mate and might surprise a few folk. 

Provided we use him right.

I know you were away for a while mate, but I'm going to keep making this same post - he offers nothing against anyone outwith the relegation fodder and lower league teams at Ibrox.

It's jaw dropping what a few cross field balls into nothing areas in the corner of the pitch do for our supporters. When bang average players like John McGinn and Marvin fucking Bartley eat him alive at Ibrox next month hopefully the debate will be over.