***Official Rangers V Marseille thread***

MrMckee

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Think he's awful, in all honesty.

Couple of decent passes aside. 

He's about the only one in our team that can create anything.  Legs aren't the same, granted, but he still has talent and will prove to be a good asset this season (if he stays fit).

1 minute ago, Vanoli said:

I know you were away for a while mate, but I'm going to keep making this same post - he offers nothing against anyone outwith the relegation fodder and lower league teams at Ibrox.

It's jaw dropping what a few cross field balls into nothing areas in the corner of the pitch do for our supporters. When bang average players like John McGinn and Marvin fucking Bartley eat him alive at Ibrox next month hopefully the debate will be over. 

Aye fair enough if that happens I'll change my mind mate - nothing surprises me any time I get positive about any aspect or player I get brought to earth with a bump no long after lol 

Niko is more than capable against any SPL opposition. If he's played in the right way with the right players around him he's more than good enough. 

If the team is open and exposed  he's not going to chase and break up play and plug gaps when full backs push forward but if the other centre midfielders have energy and nous and do their jobs properly, he can do his.

Someone mentioned above that John McGinn will eat him alive. A little guy who runs around like a headless chicken and his spent most of his career playing lower league football, in Scotland?