***Official Rangers V Marseille thread***

MrMckee

1 hour ago, GlasgowsBlue said:

I'd go 4-5-1 probably the only way to stay competitive in this game

Foderingham

Tavernier Bruno Alves Cardoso Wallace

Candeias Pena Dorrans Jack Dalcio

Herrera

Plenty of crosses into the box by the wide men for the big man to see what he's like and still leaves us with bodies in midfield should they counter

I think it will be closer to 442, with Candeias as an out and out winger, and Morelos playing close to Herrera.

Fod

Tav Alves Cardoso Wallace

Jack

Dorrans Pena

Candeias 

Morelos

Herrera

I'd like to see us line-up ;

Alnwick 

Tav 
Cardoso
Alves
Wallace

Pena (if fit)
Jack
Dorrans
Krancjer

Herrera
Morelos

Don't like the thought of Tav and Wallace anywhere near our team but until we get new fullbacks we've no choice - Beerman and Hodson are rank-rotten. 

Wouldn't be against seeing a back 3 and putting Danny Wilson in the left side of that to see what he's like alongside Alves but then I think that prompts us to play with two wingers and Dalcio and Candais (so far) look like two of the worst wingers we've ever had. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Yes.

My season book is there, and got the tickets on CCCS. 

Mines is too, but was trying to buy a ticket for my da up next to me but the club deck was unavailable online, so I wasn't sure what was happening, obviously the emails I got said my card was activated for my seat, but wasn't sure if it was only open to season ticket holders or not.

2 hours ago, WWTC said:

Foderingham 

Cordoso    Alves    Wilson

Candieas     Jack    Dorrans    Dalcio

Pena           

Morelos         Herrera 

play every new player

Can't make the game tomorrow because of a family wedding, but apart from Dalcio I like your team. :thumbup: 

41 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'd like to see us line-up ;

Alnwick 

Tav 
Cardoso
Alves
Wallace

Pena (if fit)
Jack
Dorrans
Krancjer

Herrera
Morelos

Would likely go for that too.

On the basis I think wes will go to Forest  so we need to prepare for that and it's imo then the strongest team we have.

One thing on Beerman. Folk reckon he's shite but he's right sided but was thrown in several times on the left in hard hard games. Id like to see what he could offer in place of Tav as this would likely help get the best out of him.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

On the basis I think wes will go to Forest  so we need to prepare for that and it's imo then the strongest team we have.

One thing on Beerman. Folk reckon he's shite but he's right sided but was thrown in several times on the left in hard hard games. Id like to see what he could offer in place of Tav as this would likely help get the best out of him.

Right sided? You confused him with someone else? Played left wing for City & then left back for us...

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I thought of that actually. I read recently he's naturally right-sided so would explain him looking lost during that Celtic double-header and maybe giving away that ridiculous penalty at Ibrox ( if it's his weaker side and he's vulnerable that could have caused him to be so stupid)

1 minute ago, PRW. said:

Right sided? You confused him with someone else? Played left wing for City & then left back for us...

I read it too. Not sure if it's true tho. It would explain a few things if true.