• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, rosco88 said:

So you dont have an answer as I suspected. Nah thanks, thats not part of my family but each to their own

Nah I do I'm just not gonna go about singing them cunts praises like you want me to do, Declan.

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Several £10-£20m pound players?

They spent £10m+ on two players Payet and Thauvin!

Both of them are easy worth £30m each. Sanson wouldn't be far off that, Luiz Gustavo and Mandanda have played at the top for over a decade now, people are underestimating Marseilles squad. 

1 hour ago, Lloyd72 said:

Kranjcar is not the best CM in Scotland not even the best in our squad imo

Correct, he's got the ability to hit a beautiful pass but also the ability to make an absolute cunt of an easy ball, a luxury we can't afford, especially when it looks like Dorrans, Jack, candias can all play a major part of us going forwards and with young Rossiter yet to come in Niko for me isn't enough. 

Takent isn't in doubt, but as the first hand against them at the piggery showed last season he's not what's required 

7 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Nah I do I'm just not gonna go about singing them cunts praises like you want me to do, Declan.

Im more of a bluenose than you'll ever be. And that kills you inside. 

32 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

You're right about "you're" but you're wrong about MK Dumfries being wrong about Niko. All you have to do is look at those who "liked" Lloyd72's comment. All clueless about real football & real footballers. Niko might be past his best but he will be the man for us this season. Class is permanent. 

I love how anyone who disagrees with you on this forum somehow doesn't know anything about football :lol:

Here's some of what I took;

1. Looked like we played a straightforward 4-4-2 and it suited us.

2. Candeias will be a good player for us, physical, can deliver a mean cross and he's a grafter.

3. Tavernier can defend better than I thought.

4. Dorrans was worth the patter we all endured in the Dorrans thread before signing him.

5. We would really benefit from landing Walker, utilising him and Candeias on the wings and allowing Tav and Wallace to focus on defending.

There's more but I've bored the arse off myself even writing that so apologies.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Who's underestimating their squad? Merely pointing out facts that they haven't splashed cash on 'several £10-£20m pound players'

Sanson the guy Marseille bought for just over £8m in Jan is not far off £30m? 

Mandada the guy who flopped at Crystal Palace? Thauvin who flopped at Newcastle worth £30m?

Nobody claimed they don't have good players, but they only spent double the amount on Gustavo as we have reportedly have paid for Pena!

They are a level above us and it's a good result and performance, but let's not make up stuff or over-hype these players as £30m+ footballers bar Payet.

He has been linked with moves to Italy (Roma I think) for 20 odd mil. Mandanda may have flopped at Palace, but he has been a top keeper for years there is a reason why he has played 24 times for France.

Thauvin was one of the best players in France this season and maybe even Europe. Hardly overhyping by stating facts, their squad fucking blows ours out the water.

51 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

You're right about "you're" but you're wrong about MK Dumfries being wrong about Niko. All you have to do is look at those who "liked" Lloyd72's comment. All clueless about real football & real footballers. Niko might be past his best but he will be the man for us this season. Class is permanent. 

Shown up at the Piggery, when he came on at Pittodrie, shite against part timers.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Shown up at the Piggery, when he came on at Pittodrie, shite against part timers.

So hes excellent against an elite european team. Hes expected to do a job hes never done in his career (chase and harry) against comparative pish, and hes a dud??

Jog on son.

Just now, Laudrup1690 said:

Your absolute moron btw,let's have this conversation about krancjar in January and see if he is best midfielder in Scotland!

he didn't seem good away to proges part timers 

Lets.

58 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Lots of positives to take from today's game. Alves and Cardosa have the makings of a great partnership. I thought Candieaso looked good, direct and liked to get the ball in early. I was especially impressed by Ryan Jack, thought he was excellent. I was a bit disappointed with Dorrans though, hopefully will see a bit more from him when he builds his fitness and sharpness. I've got a little bit of optimism back ??

Dorran said in his interview that he felt he didn't play well and his fitness is lacking.  Agreed with everything you wrote, Cardoso though was the stand out for me, bossing cunts about, urging the crowd on, standing up to the opponents, sticking up for tav oh and he can play a bit too.

Cardoso loyal for me.