rosco88

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Would say there are other areas of the team that need strengthened before we worry about him.

Think ultimately he needs to either up his game or we will need to replace him.

I agree, he's no a bad keeper but at 42 I've been lucky in my lifetime there has hardly been a bad one. It's a position we've been lucky with that it's never been an issue with until Alexander became our 1at team number 1.  I remember the days Antti Neimi struggled to get a start. 

12 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Techically Krancjar is the best footballer but overall he's not the best or most important midfielder we have.  

That would be Windass. :lol:

Seriously though, Dorrans is first pick

A little bit of me died inside today when I see that imposter steady his Alice band and flick his hair, readying himself to come on. He is every reason we won't progress, and I absolutely believe we have a chance this season with the players we've brought in, but him, Waghorn are without doubt what will hold us back. 

There was a lot to be positive about today, windass especially was without doubt the major negative 

5 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I agree, he's no a bad keeper but at 42 I've been lucky in my lifetime there has hardly been a bad one. It's a position we've been lucky with that it's never been an issue with until Alexander became our 1at team number 1.  I remember the days Antti Neimi struggled to get a start. 

Yes mate we have been priviliged to have seen some good keepers over tge years, i remember being gutted when we signed Goram because i loved Chris Woods, look how that turned out.

21 minutes ago, thetruthisootthere said:

Dorran said in his interview that he felt he didn't play well and his fitness is lacking.  Agreed with everything you wrote, Cardoso though was the stand out for me, bossing cunts about, urging the crowd on, standing up to the opponents, sticking up for tav oh and he can play a bit too.

Cardoso loyal for me.

I agree Cardosa was excellent. He's a lot more physical than I thought he'd be. Him and Alves seemed to be on the same page as well which is great to see in their first game together. Had a good awareness of each other's positioning. Speaking of Tav I thought he had a decent game. 

Still the Jack Loyal for me though ??

Just now, plumbGER said:

Yes mate we have been priviliged to have seen some good keepers over tge years, i remember being gutted when we signed Goram because i loved Chris Woods, look how that turned out.

Remember it well mate, I was chuffed as fuck (as everycunt else) England number 1 and he loved being our keeper, had that ear infection and was sent out on holiday and read in the paper we had signed Goram, must admit I thought at that time we'd made a cunt of it but in hindsight Goram was the best goalkeeper I've ever seen in my life, and that save against Van cunt chops is with out doubt the best ever 

4 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I can see Bruno deal with Dumbele then laugh at the suggestion he is worth 40 million.

Agreed, we are talking about a Portugese international, who is proven at the highest level of the game, he might be coming to the twilight of his career, but he definitely is here to win. 

6 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

I agree Cardosa was excellent. He's a lot more physical than I thought he'd be. Him and Alves seemed to be on the same page as well which is great to see in their first game together. Had a good awareness of each other's positioning. Speaking of Tav I thought he had a decent game. 

Still the Jack Loyal for me though ??

Cardoso looked a class act, no doubt and him and Alves will definitely form a great partnership, and like yourself I thought Jack bossed the midfield and will be a major asset this coming season and Dorrans will benefit from having a guy like him to let him impose himself. All in all a lot of positives for me to take from the game the day, or perhaps it's because we both sit in the enclosure ?

10 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

:lol:

Aye he turned out brilliant after a shaky start, if the Bears Den was about back then he would have been savaged to fuck and labelled shite forever more.

Imagine this place was going at the time of the Hibs game.

13 minutes ago, Der Hammer of Der Gods said:

Agreed, we are talking about a Portugese international, who is proven at the highest level of the game, he might be coming to the twilight of his career, but he definitely is here to win. 

Precisely what we need. He just needs a tighter top though.

1 hour ago, rosco88 said:

You're a fucking ignoramus with nothing to say that actually backs it up ??? Aye o'halloran is athletic and fit. Lets get 11 of him on the pitch. I can see why you're such a joke on here ???? fucking tit ???

Niko needs an oxygen tank after 15 minutes 

16 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I can see Bruno deal with Dumbele then laugh at the suggestion he is worth 40 million.

Clint Hill had him in his pocket, he's fucking shite, first game against us aside, I'd fear the thumb more than him every time. If there was ever the hint of an £10-£40mil? Was offered he'd have been punted quicker than Jim Torbets confession 

7 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Clint Hill had him in his pocket, he's fucking shite, first game against us aside, I'd fear the thumb more than him every time. If there was ever the hint of an £10-£40mil? Was offered he'd have been punted quicker than Jim Torbets confession 

Bruno will sort out that racist scrote. He might tie HIM round the goalposts!

16 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Cardoso looked a class act, no doubt and him and Alves will definitely form a great partnership, and like yourself I thought Jack bossed the midfield and will be a major asset this coming season and Dorrans will benefit from having a guy like him to let him impose himself. All in all a lot of positives for me to take from the game the day, or perhaps it's because we both sit in the enclosure ?

I was in the Sandy Jardine stand today. First game in years not in the Enclosure. Will be glad to be back on the 12th of August. Best seats in the house ?? Enclosure Loyal