Does Pedro have the dressing room?

Apparently Pedro goes to the dressing room every day, walks throught the door, then announces "This dressing room is mine, all the players in my squad must train hard, learn quickly, do exactly what they are told, play to the best of their ability and give 100% effort on the pitch. We will all work together and build a team that will challenge for trophies and  titles.  Quite simply tbis dressing room is mine."

Unfortunately its usually around 7 in the evening and the players have all left a few hours earlier.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Article by: Ibrox Noise

Following weeks of doubts, Ibrox Noise sources claim Rangers players are “100% behind” the Portuguese manager, something quite plausible following Saturday’s energetic display against Marseille.
There had been doubts following lethargic displays and rumours of unrest, but our understanding is any possible unsettling is a thing of the past (if it ever existed) and the players are 100% invested in their new manager and what he is trying to do.

In truth, listening to star defender Bruno Alves’ testimony, he does not sound like a player who has any doubts about his new manager:

"It was really easy (to join) because I already know his work in Portugal and also I have some team-mates who have been coached by him before. It was easy because he wants to win, he has a strong character and we want to be close to the best and I think he is one of the best, too."

If Pedro is good enough for Bruno Alves, he is good enough for the rest it seems, and following a disjointed start to life in Glasgow, the Marseille display and result is clear evidence of ideas coming together and harmony in the ranks.

Apologies if already posted.

9 minutes ago, duffy2391 said:

Article by: Ibrox Noise

Following weeks of doubts, Ibrox Noise sources claim Rangers players are “100% behind” the Portuguese manager, something quite plausible following Saturday’s energetic display against Marseille.
There had been doubts following lethargic displays and rumours of unrest, but our understanding is any possible unsettling is a thing of the past (if it ever existed) and the players are 100% invested in their new manager and what he is trying to do.

In truth, listening to star defender Bruno Alves’ testimony, he does not sound like a player who has any doubts about his new manager:

"It was really easy (to join) because I already know his work in Portugal and also I have some team-mates who have been coached by him before. It was easy because he wants to win, he has a strong character and we want to be close to the best and I think he is one of the best, too."

If Pedro is good enough for Bruno Alves, he is good enough for the rest it seems, and following a disjointed start to life in Glasgow, the Marseille display and result is clear evidence of ideas coming together and harmony in the ranks.

Apologies if already posted.

That page is a load of shite, they tried to make out rumours of unrest just last week.