SPFL are set not to reopen EBT case

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 hours ago, K.A.I said:

A co-ordinated sandwich eating session outside the turnstiles :lol: Scottish football fans are absolute comedy gold.

If that's not a wind up it's exceptional even by their standards. 

A coordinated Sandwich Eating sesssion! What next? 

Synchronised Capri Sun Drinking?

Kit Kat eating line dancing?

My word, coordinated sandwiches :bow:

13 minutes ago, markem said:

If that's not a wind up it's exceptional even by their standards. 

A coordinated Sandwich Eating sesssion! What next? 

Synchronised Capri Sun Drinking?

Kat eating line dancing?

My word, coordinated sandwiches :bow:

I bet it wouldn't be Orange Capri Sun, they'll be boycotting that.

Fish finger sandwiches only for Friday night games.

:UK:

1 hour ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Anyone know what time this pish is getting announced at?

Whenever Peter says so. Most likely 7.45 pm when they're about to kick-off and all their fans are on mobiles looking for news about Rangers.

1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

So are we expecting bad news from an independent review now.... a few months down the track the SPFL announce that after consideration of an indecent review we will strip rangers of titles???

It has fuck all to do with us, cunts are beyond desperate ????

3 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

So are we expecting bad news from an independent review now.... a few months down the track the SPFL announce that after consideration of an indecent review we will strip rangers of titles???

I read it as they are going to review the rules on how they deal with similar situations, should they arise in the future. There's nothing more they can do where we're concerned.

41 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Scottish football fans outside ourselves are a confused bunch. They tell us we died they now say the want our titles.

Personally I think the other clubs knew this was how it was going to go and were probably all glad given their own uncovered skeletons and also threats of ticket boycotts (what would a team like Hearts have to gain from us losing titles?) However, teams like celtic obviously got their statement in early to appease their fans and create a scapegoat in the SPFL. Now we all move on...

4 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Trying to seem impartial, appease the moon howlers a little bit, if anything, some person or person could get disciplined or even sacked, though I doubt it.

But as mentioned, as fuck to do with us, done and dusted, get it right fucking up yees!

Where'd that favourite EBT moment thread :UK:

1 minute ago, FSM said:

Personally I think the other clubs knew this was how it was going to go and were probably all glad given their own skeletons and also threats of ticket boycotts (what would a team like Hearts have to gain from us losing titles?) However, teams like celtic obviously got their statement in early to appease their fans and create a scapegoat in the SPFL. Now we all move on...

Celtic also have a recent history of benefiting from results not earned on the field of play. They have no shame in this regard.

23 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

IMG_2535.PNG

I think that letters fucking disgraceful to be honest 

we can't take away titles so we are going to have a review and find out why we couldn't - the SPFL are confirming that they wanted to 

14 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

No I think this review is to look at if there should be or why there weren't any rules to punish clubs in the first place. Case closed as far as we're concerned. 

Hopefully the rest of Scottish football can move on now.