Favourite Rangers tracksuit or training top

boyd09

6 minutes ago, boyd09 said:

Scottish cup final 1989 tracksuit top I liked not so sure about trackie bottoms now when your 14,yrs old if the players wore it ,then good enough for us back then 

DBGO-5HWAAEhv4c.jpg

that's fucking horrendous :lol: 

26 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

I had a nike Rangers tracksuit must be from around 98 always remember was more like a shell suit the top was bright blue, looked everywhere cannot find a pic of it anywhere lol.

Found it, it was 2001/02 season was fuckin brutal lol......

Screenshot_20170725-230248.jpg

Not one of Nike s better efforts 

2 hours ago, Henders82 said:

Used to be lucky and get some tops around the Adidas time. This one was a Goalie top - not sure if it was ever worn but a personal favourite

PurpleGoalie.JPG

93/94 goalkeepers top that was brought out the same time as the orange and navy striped away kit. I've seen that referred to as 'only worn a few times by Andy Goram' but I personally have not seen any evidence of it.

That season Ally Maxwell tended to be in goals with Colin Scott back up and i've only ever seen them wearing the yellow keepers kit.

Does anyone remember in the 1999-00 or possibly 2000-01 season we released an orange and navy Nike jacket?

My friends dad had one and i've been on the hunt for all the usual retro places for a while but I can't find one. It was from a Nike casual range rather than a training range and it was similar in colour and style to the keepers kit that Stefan Klos used to wear in 1999/00.

45 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

I had a nike Rangers tracksuit must be from around 98 always remember was more like a shell suit the top was bright blue, looked everywhere cannot find a pic of it anywhere lol.

Found it, it was 2001/02 season was fuckin brutal lol......

Screenshot_20170725-230248.jpg

Hurts my eyes!!

2 hours ago, boyd09 said:

Scottish cup final 1989 tracksuit top I liked not so sure about trackie bottoms now when your 14,yrs old if the players wore it ,then good enough for us back then 

DBGO-5HWAAEhv4c.jpg

Me and the weans went to Benidorm with these on...felt classy as fuck :lol:

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Does anyone remember in the 1999-00 or possibly 2000-01 season we released an orange and navy Nike jacket?

My friends dad had one and i've been on the hunt for all the usual retro places for a while but I can't find one. It was from a Nike casual range rather than a training range and it was similar in colour and style to the keepers kit that Stefan Klos used to wear in 1999/00.

I had it but unfortunatley no pics. Sure it was branded nike "international" on the tags inside.

Have to say I'm a big fan of the recent puma training gear we've had, especially the track jackets.

Some of the training tops have been really nice as well, hope when they get new kits in they'll update some of the training gear at the megastore too.

030717_luxembourg_airport_tavernier_03.jpg

$_1.JPG

jd_015947_c.jpg

1 hour ago, Rangerswuls said:

I wore this to the progress game at home and everyone was commenting on it.

One of the all time best running on tops we have had your lucky you still have it mate