Time to ramp up #addthetitles

Virtuoso

From FF:

First class summary by a Rangers Facebook page showing the absolute Timplosion that could erupt should the SFA actually add more league titles instead of taking them away! 

So in what way could officially counting Second World War records in Scottish Football between 1939/40-1945/46 affect Rangers? Well, its all positive. Rangers would officially be the first club in Scotland to win Nine In A Row between 1938/39-1946/47 pushing us up from 54 league titles to 61 leaving just 5 league titles between 1895/96, 1897/98, 2012/13, 2013/14 and 2015/16 still classed as unofficial. If we got them to be official Rangers would in total have won 66 league titles in their 145 year history.

Dougie Gray would become Rangers record appearance holder at 940 appearances taking over from John Greig on 755 appearances and Ally McCoist's goal scoring record of 355 goals for Rangers would be overtaken by Jimmy Smith on 381 goals.

Unfair to every club in Scottish Football that World War One records are officially registered, yet World War Two records are not.

Time to recognise the FULL history of Rangers Football Club and Scottish Football.

#ADDTHETITLES

https://www.facebook.com/TheRangersFootballClubLtd

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Frank Harrison said:

Not for me

They aren't recognised for a reason

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

There's a reason they weren't recognised in the first place, no thanks.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't bheast fc have titles added that were originally excluded. There was also something regarding goals during that period.

I'm sure there was an article on here about it :unsure:

7 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't bheast fc have titles added that were originally excluded. There was also something regarding goals during that period.

I'm sure there was an article on here about it :unsure:

They recognise them in their own records, they're not recognised by anyone else.

I think...

17 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Said before and I will say it again

the only thing that should be recognised during that time is the sacrifices made by our servicemen and women

this is what separates us from the rest 

also as far as I'm aware their titles during ww1 were official and ours during ww2 were unofficial 

fuck them 

24 minutes ago, bluenose_n1 said:

Said before and I will say it again

the only thing that should be recognised during that time is the sacrifices made by our servicemen and women

this is what separates us from the rest 

also as far as I'm aware their titles during ww1 were official and ours during ww2 were unofficial 

fuck them 

Something the maggot like creatures who follow the taigs these days will never understand.  Leave it be Rangers.

While i don't agree with the idea, would be interesting what the plastic paddies would say about this given their hatred for all things related to British Armed Forces. Would they take the stance that respect should be shown for these years or continue their hatred?