gazza87

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, gazza87 said:

He did well his first season at championship level.  Last season he wasn't good enough.  I've said before on here he isn't as bad as people make out and looks like he is here to stay but if you are happy with him as a first choice Rangers striker then theres something far wrong.

You disgust me, truly.

16 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Two posters within a few minutes questioning declans motives. Time to get him banned before he wrecks the harmonious, all inclusive forum we are part of. 

He's obviously got time on his hands after being banned from matches

3 minutes ago, AyrshireBlue said:

Met Pena in Cruise the other day and was taken aback as due to the fuck nuggets on here saying he was overweight had me thinking he was.

Guy's in perfect shape and is obviously settling in.

Bevvy of beauties with him too ?

He's in perfect shape? Were you perving on him? DISGUSTING.

4 minutes ago, AyrshireBlue said:

Met Pena in Cruise the other day and was taken aback as due to the fuck nuggets on here saying he was overweight had me thinking he was.

Guy's in perfect shape and is obviously settling in.

Bevvy of beauties with him too ?

We are used to seeing "boys" in a Rangers jersey, Dodoo, Holt, McKay, Hodson, Halliday all small framed and a bit lightweight....

NOW we have big warrior type dudes, hulking man machine's -  and our eyes are still settling in to this new physicality.. 

25 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

seriously man, it's like the fucking Hokey Cokey in here at times.....

:lol:

Keep your bigoted comments out of here. That song is racist dont ya know... :whistle:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/3883838/Doing-the-Hokey-Cokey-could-be-hate-crime.html

Not every player we bring in is going to hit the ground running. Alves,  Jack, Cardoso,  Dorrans and Candieas look the part already. For others it may take weeks or even months to fully settle in. Hate to use the cunt as an example but Larrsson was absolutely terrible for them in his first few games. We need to give the new boys time to bed in.

Settling in, new style of play, new city, new surroundings. It takes some people a lot quicker than others to get used to it. 

I'd see the point in this thread if we were 4-5 games into the season but we're still over a week away from the league even beginning. I'm sure Caixinha knows what he's doing with them.