Morelos and Pena

gazza87

1 minute ago, gazza87 said:

God, everyone in here needs to chill out. 

Just raising a point others have mentioned to see what people's thoughts are.

Half the folk on here are absolute delinquents.  It's a complete waste of time trying to have reasoned debate before someone steps in and shoots you down.

I hope every Rangers player does well for the record, plus the manager.  Hopefully it's a good season and any pre season doubts are unfounded

Delinquents :lol: 

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, gazza87 said:

Half the folk on here are absolute delinquents.  It's a complete waste of time trying to have reasoned debate before someone steps in and shoots you down.

I hope every Rangers player does well for the record, plus the manager.  Hopefully it's a good season and any pre season doubts are unfounded

you called one of our players fat....

there is no going back from that I'm afraid..... none

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Read the thread.

I wasn't quoting him verbatim.

If you read his posts he suggests that Waghorn scoring in a preseason game isn't a positive but Morelos/Pena missing preseason games is a negative.

The point was more about how he had double standards when it came to the value of pre-season games.  

You've completely missed the point.

Pre season is perfect for getting new players playing time and seeing what they can do an adapt to the managers plans.  By not giving them much time or opportunity it seems to be limiting opportunities to explore that.  Pena and Morelos don't seem to be getting as much game time as other new signings and I wanted to see more of them.  Not that I am expecting them to come in and score a hat trick every game.

My point about Waghorn scoring is to not get too carried away as I don't think he is a good enough first choice striker.  One goal, whenever it comes isn't enough to convince me of that, especially when none of us know the circumstances of the goal as there is no video.

Maybe I should have said Waghorn scoring rather than specifically saying it was a training game to be crystal fucking clear

5 minutes ago, gazza87 said:

You've completely missed the point.

Pre season is perfect for getting new players playing time and seeing what they can do an adapt to the managers plans.  By not giving them much time or opportunity it seems to be limiting opportunities to explore that.  Pena and Morelos don't seem to be getting as much game time as other new signings and I wanted to see more of them.  Not that I am expecting them to come in and score a hat trick every game.

My point about Waghorn scoring is to not get too carried away as I don't think he is a good enough first choice striker.  One goal, whenever it comes isn't enough to convince me of that, especially when none of us know the circumstances of the goal as there is no video.

Maybe I should have said Waghorn scoring rather than specifically saying it was a training game to be crystal fucking clear

Why didn't you say that in the first place. 

17 minutes ago, gazza87 said:

Meltdown imminent

Showing his true green and grey colours 

17 minutes ago, gazza87 said:

Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?

20 minutes ago, gazza87 said:

Just getting settled in and we can only really judge them a couple months from now.

1 minute ago, OhW said:

He says he's slightly worried about Pena and Morelos not playing and that Waghorn scoring doesn't mean he's amazing. Where's the double standard?

Exactly, I fear voices of reason and rationality will fall on deaf ears here unfortunately.

1 hour ago, gazza87 said:

Reasonable debate ? Away ye go ya muff

3 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

Against PL opposition, no less?

He scored goals last season and the season before that so no idea why you're having such a go at him.

because he's only got 50  posts, and he's a tarrier. 

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

My thoughts are you're a tarrier. 

i agree. Ban the cunt now - it saves time.

9 minutes ago, wilberforce1 said:

because he's only got 50  posts, and he's a tarrier. 

i agree. Ban the cunt now - it saves time.

Get a grip you fucking melt.

Sorry, you don't automatically start on 10,000 posts, I see you don't exactly have a heap yourself.

Just because someone doesn't share your opinion you're automatically a tarrier.  Get in the sea you fucking bottom dweller

Really think that friendlies are not given the respect they should have.  Surely every proper pro wants to win -- friendly or not.  And... fighting for a spot in the starting 11 etc.

Watford are a decent side -- and Premiership class too.  I'm really happy with this result....  

16 minutes ago, gazza87 said:

Get a grip you fucking melt.

Sorry, you don't automatically start on 10,000 posts, I see you don't exactly have a heap yourself.

Just because someone doesn't share your opinion you're automatically a tarrier.  Get in the sea you fucking bottom dweller

giphy.gif

We now seem to have reached peak bullshit on this forum. 

Ive not been around for long on here but cant believe the woeful drop in standards. 

Folk seem to either want to post and either come the Cunt, or go on a fishing trip trying to snag a reaction out of people. 

Its just absolutely chronic same goons on every thread aren't content until they have a banter love in between themselves.

Fuck knows if the OP is a tarrier, but what exactly is wrong with asking what is happening with two new signings? Why the fuck do folk seem to get so bent out of shape?  

1 minute ago, Cam1872 said:

We now seem to have reached peak bullshit on this forum. 

Ive not been around for long on here but cant believe the woeful drop in standards. 

Folk seem to either want to post and either come the Cunt, or go on a fishing trip trying to snag a reaction out of people. 

Its just absolutely chronic same goons on every thread aren't content until they have a banter love in between themselves.

Fuck knows if the OP is a tarrier, but what exactly is wrong with asking what is happening with two new signings? Why the fuck do folk seem to get so bent out of shape?  

You will be shunned and ridiculed for daring to speak out against the establishment here

I'm the same, not been around long and don't think I'll bother much longer.  Come to try and get insight into future signings, discuss football topics and you get called a tarrier and everything gets hijacked.

I'll just go to games and get official news from Sky from now on I think

6 minutes ago, gazza87 said:

You will be shunned and ridiculed for daring to speak out against the establishment here

I'm the same, not been around long and don't think I'll bother much longer.  Come to try and get insight into future signings, discuss football topics and you get called a tarrier and everything gets hijacked.

I'll just go to games and get official news from Sky from now on I think

Mind wait till your stadium ban is up.