Morelos and Pena

gazza87

12 minutes ago, gazza87 said:

You will be shunned and ridiculed for daring to speak out against the establishment here

I'm the same, not been around long and don't think I'll bother much longer.  Come to try and get insight into future signings, discuss football topics and you get called a tarrier and everything gets hijacked.

I'll just go to games and get official news from Sky from now on I think

It's character building. Don't take it to heart. Just the tinternet

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, gazza87 said:

You will be shunned and ridiculed for daring to speak out against the establishment here

I'm the same, not been around long and don't think I'll bother much longer.  Come to try and get insight into future signings, discuss football topics and you get called a tarrier and everything gets hijacked.

Sometimes it depends on what time of day you post. Late at night posts tend to bring serious responses in first thing the next morning I've found, weeknight afternoons can be a bit dicey, for me anyway (the taigy name doesn't help there)

Just roll along with it. It's mostly in jest and a lot of the posters know what they're talking about ??

plus sky updates are for biscuit ersed chuff boys

3 minutes ago, duffy2391 said:

Sometimes it depends on what time of day you post. Late at night posts tend to bring serious responses in first thing the next morning I've found, weeknight afternoons can be a bit dicey, for me anyway (the taigy name doesn't help there)

Just roll along with it. It's mostly in jest and a lot of the posters know what they're talking about ??

plus sky updates are for biscuit ersed chuff boys

Everybody gets shit on here. It is mandatory. Then you get Stockholme syndrome and stay forever

1 hour ago, Cam1872 said:

We now seem to have reached peak bullshit on this forum. 

Ive not been around for long on here but cant believe the woeful drop in standards. 

Folk seem to either want to post and either come the Cunt, or go on a fishing trip trying to snag a reaction out of people. 

Its just absolutely chronic same goons on every thread aren't content until they have a banter love in between themselves.

Fuck knows if the OP is a tarrier, but what exactly is wrong with asking what is happening with two new signings? Why the fuck do folk seem to get so bent out of shape?  

When there is no Football boredom sets in and most threads become more of a piss take.

You won't be missed.

We are the Establishment.

You'd fit in well at mumsnet ya pansy

6 hours ago, gazza87 said:

What is going on with these guys?

Morelos looks woefully short of match practice for a guy that came to us half way through a season and definitely overweight.  He isn't starting many games and I would have expected a bit more back by now.

And Pena is yet to start a match.  Obviously he might take a bit longer to get match sharp and arrived later but would thought by now he could have started against Watford.  God knows ho much we actually paid for him but it's not exactly positive early doors.

Not meaning to sound negative, just wondering what everyones thoughts are? 

If you 'are not meaning' to be negative why write such a negative post?  Morelos overweight, you'd have probably said the same about Gerd Muller.

FFS I despair sometimes 

2 hours ago, gazza87 said:

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out, bye.

Get a grip you fucking melt.

Sorry, you don't automatically start on 10,000 posts, I see you don't exactly have a heap yourself.

Just because someone doesn't share your opinion you're automatically a tarrier.  Get in the sea you fucking bottom dweller

2 hours ago, Cam1872 said:

We now seem to have reached peak bullshit on this forum. 

Ive not been around for long on here but cant believe the woeful drop in standards. 

Folk seem to either want to post and either come the Cunt, or go on a fishing trip trying to snag a reaction out of people. 

Its just absolutely chronic same goons on every thread aren't content until they have a banter love in between themselves.

Fuck knows if the OP is a tarrier, but what exactly is wrong with asking what is happening with two new signings? Why the fuck do folk seem to get so bent out of shape?  

Shut the fuck up, the pair eh ye.

What about unofficial news from Sky?

No surrender 

I was the same as you 2 years ago when I joined for updates in the Scott Allan saga. Got banned from rangers rumours for shouting at barriers that kept hijacking it so joined here. 

Went throigh the same accusations and got the same treatment every time  I posted on a thread.

But you just need to learn to grow a thick skin and to blend in. Its strange having random strangers on the Internet saying stuff like "you want little boys with your mouth" because your opinion doesn't match what the general consensus is. On RM its classed as banter and you learn to see the funny side when it happens to someone else. 

RM has a gang mentality and they hunt in packs when anybody new comes along. 

At the end of the day it's just words dont be offended. 

Stop being a little terrier cunt and man the fuck up 

1 minute ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

No surrender 

I was the same as you 2 years ago when I joined for updates in the Scott Allan saga. Got banned from rangers rumours for shouting at barriers that kept hijacking it so joined here. 

Went throigh the same accusations and got the same treatment every time  I posted on a thread.

But you just need to learn to grow a thick skin and to blend in. Its strange having random strangers on the Internet saying stuff like "you want little boys with your mouth" because your opinion doesn't match what the general consensus is. On RM its classed as banter and you learn to see the funny side when it happens to someone else. 

you want little boys with your mouth

1 minute ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

No surrender 

Forgot all about Scott Allan. Is he still at the piggery?