Tommy Robinson

EMRFC

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/1/2017 at 0:41 AM, Blue Blooded said:

She was a psychopath. I'd like to hear you refer to her as such if your father was put on the scrapheap with no job or self esteem or prospects so that the middle and upper class could add to their portfolios via the denationalisation of BP, British Rail, British Gas and numerous others. 
She did not give a single fuck for anyone other than herself and her cronies. She was ruthless, without compassion and is completely misunderstood bu idiots who actually think she put the country back on its feet. Without squandering the enormous revenues from North Sea oil and gas, she could never have got away with her policies. Granted British Rail in particular was a big loss maker, but it could have been turned around without handing billions to that cunt Branson. Same with the rest of the national treasures she sold off to finance her horrendous policies.

So it's everybody else's fault that your old man couldn't retrain in a different industry 

5 hours ago, Blue Blooded said:

He is British, of Irish origin, and yes, I agree topics should generally stay on topic.

Didn't Tommy say, in one of his videos, that he was born and bred English but was adopted to his new parents whom one of them was of Irish descent?

That to me doesn't make him of Irish origin, happy to be corrected but i am sure he said that on the  video he claimed to be a Rangers fan.

15 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

O'Kane after the 1000 quid name and shame dough, thanks for outing one.

Wants it hand delivered as well, bloody cheek.

52 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

And the rest were sisters of uncles and brothers of aunties and cousins of uncles and they were one big heaving mass of in breeding mhutants.
Any other wanker would've arranged it up a country lane or the back of a building,except this fhat mess with the one eyebrow and single tooth. 

16 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I was a child when she left 10 Downing St so my opinion of her is just based on what I've read or documentaries I've watched

From what I can gather the Unions were practically holding the country to ransom, almost attempting to take control undemocratically  And instead of capitulating Thatcher stood up to them.

She stood up for Brits in the Falklands, it's pathetic how some so called Loyalists and Brits act like this is any different to issues closer to home like in Ulster. They are and were Brits who wished to remain British 

She stood up to the IRA and the hungerstrikers. Just because previous PMs had done the same doesn't take away from that unless your just trying to paint her in a bad light imo 

I don't much of an opinion on her, I was indifferent when she died but I was a bit disturbed by the reaction from some people, celebrating the death of an old lady who had a family. Lacking class to say the least.

I do think it's ridiculous that folk continue to blame her for current problems, It's the same as the SNP who after a decade in power still bang on about Westminster causing all our problems.

Well, that's quite clearly a lie.

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Pretty shit article but the comments are a good laugh:lol:

Somebody has offered o'kane the chance to go to Sunderland for a bare knuckle fight, will the big hard man take it? Will he fuck.

The picture posted of him in his 'prime' he is wearing a red white and blue tartan hat, fucking spastic:lol:

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Didn't Tommy say, in one of his videos, that he was born and bred English but was adopted to his new parents whom one of them was of Irish descent?

That to me doesn't make him of Irish origin, happy to be corrected but i am sure he said that on the  video he claimed to be a Rangers fan.

Some of those comments :lol: 

8 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

revenge for what ,something they didn't know about 

8 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Of course its a song of revenge how did we not see that ffs.

I seriously doubt any of those rats have ever been on the receiving end of maltreatment from our Forces such that they would require revenge, however, I fervently hope that situation is remedied in their near futures.

6 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

So it's everybody else's fault that your old man couldn't retrain in a different industry 

My old man did not suffer from her policies, he kept his job all his life. Unlike Tories, I cared because I seen my fellow man suffer from her policies, not because it directly affected me.

5 hours ago, plumbGER said:

From his wikipedia!

Born Stephen Christopher Yaxley[8] in Luton. In an interview with Victoria Derbyshire on BBC Radio Five live in 2010, he claimed that his parents “were Irish immigrants to this country”.[9] His mother, who worked at a local bakery,[10] remarried when Stephen was still young; his stepfather, Thomas Lennon,[2] worked at the local Vauxhall car plant.[10]

Just now, Blue Blooded said:

From his wikipedia!

Born Stephen Christopher Yaxley[8] in Luton. In an interview with Victoria Derbyshire on BBC Radio Five live in 2010, he claimed that his parents “were Irish immigrants to this country”.[9] His mother, who worked at a local bakery,[10] remarried when Stephen was still young; his stepfather, Thomas Lennon,[2] worked at the local Vauxhall car plant.[10]

The bastion of truth wikipedia:lol:

Skip to 30 mins on the video.

Straight from the horses mouth.