Tommy Robinson

EMRFC

5 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

A fat cunt whos probably never had a one on one scrap in his life, thinks hes a hard man because he jumped about with dozens of folk wrecking pubs.

Football "casuals" are the cringiest cunts on the planet, they think of themselves as heroes to fans when most folk have never heard about them nor would they care. That includes Rangers casuals too, full grown men who need to get a life :lol: 

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

The bastion of truth wikipedia:lol:

Skip to 30 mins on the video.

Straight from the horses mouth.

I am well aware of how wikipedia works, however, just because he says something does not mean it is true! This is a man who has changed his name several times. The wikipedia section I highlighted claims he stated his Irish heritage on the Victoria Derbyshire programme, so a fair chance that it is accurate, wouldn't you say?

It means absolutely nothing to me that he may or may not have Irish heritage. I only alluded to it when told he was a 'British hero'!  

1 minute ago, Blue Blooded said:

I am well aware of how wikipedia works, however, just because he says something does not mean it is true! This is a man who has changed his name several times. The wikipedia section I highlighted claims he stated his Irish heritage on the Victoria Derbyshire programme, so a fair chance that it is accurate, wouldn't you say?

It means absolutely nothing to me that he may or may not have Irish heritage. I only alluded to it when told he was a 'British hero'!  

Possibly talking about his adopted parents heritage and giving them their place seeing as they raised him since he was 11.

So do you think what was said on the Victoria Derbyshire programme is accurate and this is not?

Whether he has Irish heritage or not he is still a "British hero" to some seeing as he was born and bred in Great Britain.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Possibly talking about his adopted parents heritage and giving them their place seeing as they raised him since he was 11.

So do you think what was said on the Victoria Derbyshire programme is accurate and this is not?

Whether he has Irish heritage or not he is still a "British hero" to some seeing as he was born and bred in Great Britain.

I honestly don't care what his heritage is, as he is no hero of mine, and I find it sad that others do see him in this light.

I'm pretty sure Robinson was wanting the details to report to the police or newspapers to shame them, he didn't mention anything about attacking them... Although the domino effect of naming these cunts publicly might mean that they end up with sore faces - and rightly so. 

43 minutes ago, Blue Blooded said:

I honestly don't care what his heritage is, as he is no hero of mine, and I find it sad that others do see him in this light.

Why?

After your post on another thread, insulting the intelligence of the English people over the beggars behaviour, i'm sure said people do not give a fuck what you think is sad or not.

I think it's sad that you are that narrow minded towards the English people.

He has a large platform and can spread the message about the Scums behaviour to people in England most of whom are naive to the real Celtic.

Even if he doesn't give a toss about the club personally it's handy to have him on side. 

The English need to know what they're like so that they get a warm welcome everytime they go down south. 

11 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Why?

After your post on another thread, insulting the intelligence of the English people over the beggars behaviour, i'm sure said people do not give a fuck what you think is sad or not.

I think it's sad that you are that narrow minded towards the English people.

You will need to elaborate, as I don't know which post you refer to. Must be my daft half Englishness preventing me from remembering!

7 hours ago, Iron Proddy said:

He has a large platform and can spread the message about the Scums behaviour to people in England most of whom are naive to the real Celtic.

Even if he doesn't give a toss about the club personally it's handy to have him on side. 

The English need to know what they're like so that they get a warm welcome everytime they go down south. 

If they get a 'warm welcome every time they go down south' they'll become victims again, and everything they've done recently will be swept back under the carpet.

7 hours ago, Blue Blooded said:

You will need to elaborate, as I don't know which post you refer to. Must be my daft half Englishness preventing me from remembering!

Regarding the beggars behaviour in Sunderland, the post when you said "the English will just see that and blame Scottish football fans" therefore implementing all Scottish fans even though it was tri-colour holding, IRA chanting, plastics that were acting like scumbags.

On 8/4/2017 at 1:51 PM, Blue Blooded said:

You can be Irish and British just the same as you can be Scottish and British or English and British ... there are after all 3 crosses on the union jack 

5 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Regarding the beggars behaviour in Sunderland, the post when you said "the English will just see that and blame Scottish football fans" therefore implementing all Scottish fans even though it was tri-colour holding, IRA chanting, plastics that were acting like scumbags.

Word must surely be getting out down south that we carry the national flag and so have absolutely nothing to do with the great unwashed 

9 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Ah yes I did say that, but it was in no way implying the 'English' were/are daft, merely a notion that those that don't follow football will just see the headline, ie, Scottish fans causing trouble. 

29 minutes ago, Blue Blooded said:

Ah yes I did say that, but it was in no way implying the 'English' were/are daft, merely a notion that those that don't follow football will just see the headline, ie, Scottish fans causing trouble. 

The only headlines i seen were "celtic fans cause trouble"

Happy to be shown other headlines though if you have links?

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

The only headlines i seen were "celtic fans cause trouble"

Happy to be shown other headlines though if you have links?

I never seen any headlines, as I don't look at the shite rags, but my point was a general one, most non football fans do not discriminate in their condemnation of football fans. They tar us all with the same brush, and when those fans come from a different area, or country, they are even less likely to be careful as to who they point the finger at.

32 minutes ago, Blue Blooded said:

I never seen any headlines, as I don't look at the shite rags, but my point was a general one, most non football fans do not discriminate in their condemnation of football fans. They tar us all with the same brush, and when those fans come from a different area, or country, they are even less likely to be careful as to who they point the finger at.

You are a very presumptious person indeed.