Tommy Robinson

EMRFC

6 hours ago, Blue Blooded said:

I never seen any headlines, as I don't look at the shite rags, but my point was a general one, most non football fans do not discriminate in their condemnation of football fans. They tar us all with the same brush, and when those fans come from a different area, or country, they are even less likely to be careful as to who they point the finger at.

6 hours ago, Blue Blooded said:

I never seen any headlines, as I don't look at the shite rags, but my point was a general one, most non football fans do not discriminate in their condemnation of football fans. They tar us all with the same brush, and when those fans come from a different area, or country, they are even less likely to be careful as to who they point the finger at.

How can they,every cunt knows we are the most British of clubs so you are talking shite. And some other moron said Irish/British,it is Ulster or Northern Ireland they are not fucking Irish. This place is getting infested with taigs or even worse apologists and arse lickers.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

How can they,every cunt knows we are the most British of clubs so you are talking shite. And some other moron said Irish/British,it is Ulster or Northern Ireland they are not fucking Irish. This place is getting infested with taigs or even worse apologists and arse lickers.

Hiya, welcome to adult discourse.

3 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Late to party whats yer drama fuck nuts

I am a Rangers fan. I couldn't give a shit about someone's background or religion. I hate Celtic, not Catholics.

Just like I couldn't give a shit when Catholic Jorg Albertz signed for us! 

Just now, Blue Blooded said:

I am a Rangers fan. I couldn't give a shit about someone's background or religion. I hate Celtic, not Catholics.

Just like I couldn't give a shit when Catholic Jorg Albertz signed for us! 

That it?

We had more than Albertz sign who was a catholic when MJ signed I had mates throw there season tickets away and have never been back maybe jst maybe the stigma we don't sign catholics is eh well in the past.

2 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

That it?

We had more than Albertz sign who was a catholic when MJ signed I had mates throw there season tickets away and have never been back maybe jst maybe the stigma we don't sign catholics is eh well in the past.

2 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

That it?

Exactly, so why do people continue to call each other taigs and tarriers etc in here?

It's tiring and old hat, and just a little bit embarrassing, and so pathetically easy to do the minute someone disagrees with someone!

Just now, Blue Blooded said:

Exactly, so why do people continue to call each other taigs and tarriers etc in here?

It's tiring and old hat, and just a little bit embarrassing, and so pathetically easy to do the minute someone disagrees with someone!

Its called banter :lol: 

When on here use your hard skin not I want to send my bird flowers

BTW youa taig?

6 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Its called banter :lol: 

When on here use your hard skin not I want to send my bird flowers

BTW youa taig?

Ok, maybe I am taking it too literally, but I would still personally prefer to refer to them with derogatory terms that were not religiously orientated.

.As someone who lives in a mixed community, like most I'd guess, I do find it hard to deal with when confronted with the religious bigotry aspect of our fans. 

I could understand it if people actually attended church and had a genuine valid reason as to why they were Pro-Protestant and anti Catholic, but most haven't a clue. You know that, I know that. I wish we could move away from it.

1 minute ago, Blue Blooded said:

Ok, maybe I am taking it too literally, but I would still personally prefer to refer to them with derogatory terms that were not religiously orientated.

.As someone who lives in a mixed community, like most I'd guess, I do find it hard to deal with when confronted with the religious bigotry aspect of our fans. 

I could understand it if people actually attended church and had a genuine valid reason as to why they were Pro-Protestant and anti Catholic, but most haven't a clue. You know that, I know that. I wish we could move away from it.

Oh religion is well in the past when it comes to football but many fans like to think they are Loylists when they sing a song but we do have a core of fans who actually uphold the Protestant beliefs and those boys I respect 100% as they do not need to be heard they are just there to support the team and those IMO are the real fans as past down over the years from relatives.

I learnt the hrd way being a bigot and losing mtes in the troubles now I only care if yer a Rangers fan my bigotry was lost many moons ago but on an old firm day when isee a tricolour I go bush and wanna smash fuck out them!

2 hours ago, Blue Blooded said:

No, I am not, I am a very logical person. 

Nothing logical about guessing what English people would think about headlines that might, or might not have, appeared in newspapers that you don't read.

Closer to presumptious than logical imo.

16 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

You can be Irish and British just the same as you can be Scottish and British or English and British ... there are after all 3 crosses on the union jack 

If you're Irish you're not British. 

The official title of our country is.... The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

The rugby Lions, are the British and Irish Lions.

The athletics that are on just now, our team name is Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Have I made the point yet? ?

20 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

If you're Irish you're not British. 

The official title of our country is.... The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

The rugby Lions, are the British and Irish Lions.

The athletics that are on just now, our team name is Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Have I made the point yet? ?

Is your point that our supporters from Northern Ireland are not British?

1 minute ago, Thewhitesettler said:

No! I'm just stating facts. Northern Ireland is part of the UK. But I think you already know that, and you're just trying to stir things. 

A wee bit ?

But it's not exactly a leap from what you did actually post - it's a fairly logical conclusion.

1 hour ago, left winger said:

Is your point that our supporters from Northern Ireland are not British?

Well it depends how you are looking at it, from a geograghical point of view, the Dublin loyal are also British.

Ireland being part of the British isles:p:

7 hours ago, Blue Blooded said:

Just what this forum needs another sanctimonious prick:belm:...

• 5 months later...